The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This season hasn't been bad, noticable improvement but next week they better not punk out. None of that open ended mess

Ok, so next week "should" be the episode where Rick gets dies? I've long since stopped watching the show but I owe it to myself to see how he goes out.

There are rumors it might be open ended but Rick Grimes can’t die on a rubar with no one there. He has to make it back to Alexandria somehow and get the proper goodbye like Andrea in the comics

such a weak way for rick to go out. survived countless hopeless situations.... dies from getting thrown off a horse. like wtf. what kinda red dead redemption **** is that? i rather they went full troll and he died of dysentery

That’s why you need to bond with your horse.
giphy.gif

i dont have red dead yet. cant decide on which system to get it on

Dianne had the mass. When he fell off the horse I just roll my eyes. I thought he'd get bitten while reaching out to pull Daryl up from the hole or he'd fall back in while helping him.

Rumors are out there. Saw some spoilers for Rick’s last episode. Hope when he goes in the comic it’s done right

I'll tune in.

If he's having hallucinations through out the episode...Then you know Shane will be back lmao

did amc remove on-demand viewing? can't watch it online or on my roku since it says i need to upgrade to AMC Premiere to watch their content. no way am i paying 4.99 on top of having that channel already on my cable :lol:

i rarely watch it on sunday evenings and usually wait awhile
i was almost all caught up too. just needed to finish the last half of the recent episode

did amc remove on-demand viewing? can't watch it online or on my roku since it says i need to upgrade to AMC Premiere to watch their content. no way am i paying 4.99 on top of having that channel already on my cable :lol:

i rarely watch it on sunday evenings and usually wait awhile
i was almost all caught up too. just needed to finish the last half of the recent episode
You can sign in with your cable info
https://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/season-9/episode-04-the-obliged

i feel weird watching this episode even though i missed the last 2 episodes... oh well still going to watch this one since its ricks last one lol... ill watch the previous 2 episodes sometime this week

Back
Top Bottom