The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Forgot this was back and finally caught up.

This episode was great.
I loved the structure.

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

I lost track of TWD so long ago that I’d probably have to start completely over to remember what happened. I think I fell out of it sometime after Negan (sp?) popped up, but I couldn’t tell you how it even led to that.

So, in addition to these new "shorts", we also have Fear, the Daryl show, the Maggie/Negan show AND the Rickchonne show?!

Man I really look forward to the Rick and Michonne show
I still watch TWD and FTWD. Neva stopped, although FTWD has been mostly bad

^^ I thought it was because she wasn’t getting paid enough. Anyway this series is no where as good as the comic but I’m excited to see Rick grimes back on screen. Fear kinda fell off I’ll check in on negan/Maggie show

maybe...

but if whiskey cavalier was not cancelled after one season (and only 13 episodes) then she probably wouldnt have come back

but is she back because theyre finally paying her correctly or because her other show failed?

Probably a mix of both. I mean c'mon, with a name like Whiskey Cavalier you think that was gonna be successful? :lol:

I stopped watching at the end of the whisperers. Not sure what’s going on any more.

For Fear I stopped a long while ago. Before Morgan joined.

not too far back
FTWD i need to watch all of s7. part where the bomb exploded and Victor
TWD second part of s11. they got to Commonwealth

so many other shows i havent caught up on like ozark, stranger things, better call saul

maybe...

but if whiskey cavalier was not cancelled after one season (and only 13 episodes) then she probably wouldnt have come back

but is she back because theyre finally paying her correctly or because her other show failed?
Probably both. They knew they were losing Rick and Michonne so had to pay someone else and not lose all their character arcs

Last edited:
I've stuck with TWD, but only watched a couple of seasons of Fear. Couldn't stand Madison.
But yeah, TWD just hasn't been the same since the loss of Rick.

I'll probably give these new shows a shot, but the idea of a Maggie/Negan show just seems so odd. It would take some clever writing for it to make sense. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom