The Walking Dead - Official Thread

the military just comes and locks down their specific neighborhood tho? :rolleyes

did nick steal the pills in the house? when alisha went to grab the shells and she looked at the empty bottle? :nerd:

maggie shoulda just killed susan w the hammer :smh:

gonna make elisabeth promise to kill her (no problem! :D ) but cant kill susan who "watched her kids when she went to work.." :rolleyes

i think now travis is first to die :lol:

It was either him or the neighbor Susan who took them for suicide.

^Nick had to have taken the pills. Through out the episode he was looking for more pills and an empty would make me think he found them. I don't think Susan OD'd on those pills.

^Nick had to have taken the pills. Through out the episode he was looking for more pills and an empty would make me think he found them. I don't think Susan OD'd on those pills.

AND he knew they had shotgun shells AND he knew how to maneuver through the cuts to get there AND they showed him with the screwdriver trying to get in windows. All the evidence was there.

I can't help but keep losing interest in FTWD. There are no likable characters and honestly the show has potential but so far the writing has been weak as hell. Luckily there are only two more episodes this season. 

I can't help but keep losing interest in FTWD. There are no likable characters and honestly the show has potential but so far the writing has been weak as hell. Luckily there are only two more episodes this season. 

I hope all of them get eaten so they can start over.

A couple are ok, like the two moms and the hispanic dude Daniel.

a co-worker and I were discussing the last episode. He had a theory. what if Ruben Blades already experienced this in El Salvador? his family is all dead. he knew to shoot the neighbor in the head, and he also told Travis to burn the body. OG Abuelo knows. Nick is not annoying. He seems like the most prepared for this outbreak. he knows where to go to steal stuff. i'd follow him. Travis' son is the annoying one. Whiny little thing. Nicks sister though...:evil:

a co-worker and I were discussing the last episode. He had a theory. what if Ruben Blades already experienced this in El Salvador? his family is all dead. he knew to shoot the neighbor in the head, and he also told Travis to burn the body. OG Abuelo knows. Nick is not annoying. He seems like the most prepared for this outbreak. he knows where to go to steal stuff. i'd follow him. Travis' son is the annoying one. Whiny little thing. Nicks sister though...
devil.gif
Nick's sister needs to get bit and die.

Anyway, you're right about Daniel. He seems to have experience in this sort of thing.

Cmon yall, the show isn't THAT bad.

a co-worker and I were discussing the last episode. He had a theory. what if Ruben Blades already experienced this in El Salvador? his family is all dead. he knew to shoot the neighbor in the head, and he also told Travis to burn the body. OG Abuelo knows
The world would have known if it was going on somewhere else first. Plus, if he experienced this somewhere else, I doubt he would be able to have a normal life somewhere else like nothing happened.. he would also know it would not be smart to stay in the barber shop with no weapons like he was prepared to do

Military angle could be a good one if done right..I find myself fast forwarding my Dvr through most episodes to the last 15..Lots of potential could have been had with this show..Casting was very bad..

I don't know how this group could survive in this world, I mean imagine if this group ran into Merle, they'd be food

Even from a TWD prespective, it is quick to see that those with no morals or ethics will survive this scenario.

Let's be real, if this was real life, most people will be more like the FTWD crew than the TWD crew.

Lettuce be cereal.

Even from a TWD prespective, it is quick to see that those with no morals or ethics will survive this scenario.

Let's be real, if this was real life, most people will be more like the FTWD crew than the TWD crew.

Lettuce be cereal.
I mean yeah most city people would be more like the FTWD crew.  In situations like that the rednecks will have an advantage the types like Merle, Daryl, that one crew that had the claimed policy etc.  Their skill set makes them much more equipped in that kind of world than your average city people

Most people wont know what to do once their phone/laptop dies... :lol:

"I don't know where to go, Waze is not working!"

i wish they would give us video footage from compton. prolly a walk in the park. dudes like, whats new, these fiends been the walking dead

Last edited:
You guys have to remember the adults in TWD are either trained or about that life. Grimes was a sheriff, Deryl and Merile were outlaws, etc. FTWD are a bunch of everyday do-gooder Father Gabriel types. Not that there's anything wrong with it but they were just going about their lives when the sickness started.

28 Days Later the main dude was a nobody who woke up after it went down and nearly got merked.
World War Z Brad Pitt's character was a United Nations ex somebody that they needed to go investigate ground zero.

I see FTWD as a sort of survival guide for us to reference incase s__t does goes down.

The druggie looks like James Franco. Damn James Franco and Seth Rogen shoulda did a pot head zombie back in the day before all the funny zombie movies came out.

I don't know if i can handle the stupidity of the Characters on the show.  Yea this zombie stuff is all new to them, but they know plenty by now that they should be aware enough to not do stupid crap like i saw in this newest episode

-leave the house and leave the sliding door wide open

-oh look, a man is eating a dog in my living room, let me walk up and investigate this

-constantly going up to walkers thinking they can talk some sense into them

so many 
mean.gif
 moments

old hispanic dude is the only sensible character on the show.  Druggy kid kind of too, at least he realizes what the walkers are

Back
Top Bottom