The Walking Dead - Official Thread

FTWD needs a whole new cast. Kill everyone off and bring in new people ASAP

nah cast its straight they all bring something different (emo kid can go tho but i feel he gonna be relevant in the future). this is much better than what TWD has become.

Originally Posted by gil23
Originally Posted by Nelson999

FTWD needs a whole new cast. Kill everyone off and bring in new people ASAP
nah cast its straight they all bring something different (emo kid can go tho but i feel he gonna be relevant in the future). this is much better than what TWD has become.
THISSS!!!!

I really like this cast, MUCH better than when I started TWD. Old Hispanic dude is legot. Emo kid is legit. Blonde chick is legit. Dad is legit. Chick who was bit and just got dumped by her son was legit last season.

I like 'em. Like the pace of the show so much better than TWD.

I need to go back and catch up with the series

My coworkers have been talking about it a lot lately

episode was beyond Lit

alicia too busy on the hotline bling :smh:

they need to trust the brotha
drugged up johnny depp lite kickin his habit real easily :lol:

Last edited:
episode was beyond Lit

alicia too busy on the hotline bling
mean.gif
*watches beginning of episode*

Lit, you say?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

(Yeah, Alicia messin' up.)

The emo kid stole on his pops and he didn't even flinch. He ate that weak punch like the Terminator. :lol: :rofl:

I kind of dug the episode though. I wonder who "Jack" is and what his intentions are. The apocalypse just happened. I think it's a bit early to have the wack job villains like the Guvna, Terminus crew, Negan, etc. The only bad guys I could believe right now are the people who knew about the infection before it happened.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

The emo kid stole on his pops and he didn't even flinch. He ate that weak punch like the Terminator.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I kind of dug the episode though. I wonder who "Jack" is and what his intentions are. The apocalypse just happened. I think it's a bit early to have the wack job villains like the Guvna, Terminus crew, Negan, etc. The only bad guys I could believe right now are the people who knew about the infection before it happened.
Totally disagree.

There are dudes right now... I mean in the world you and I live in right now, this second... just WAITING for a chance to take people over. They just need some kind of worldwide event.

I'm not saying Jack's group is that kind of group. I'm just saying that there are absolutely people just WAITING for an opportunity to take advantage of people on a very large scale.

I hear you, but I always felt like as the situation got worse, so did the people. Like Rick wasn't a psycho before the outbreak, but now this dude is biting necks.

I feel like first priority is to wait it out and be safe until everything is fixed, but when it doesn't get better and supplies are scarce, people start resorting to terrible things to survive. I can't imagine cannibals and "Governors" popping up day one.

These guys had the right idea being on a boat

Too bad the girl messed it up for them

The emo kid has always been annoying

I legit hate everyone on this cast besides Strand and Ruben, especially Curtis' son. He has such a punchable face :x

Nick is starting to grow on me since he's been sober. He's still goin through the transition but I feel like he's a key piece to the crew, the bridge between those that have the common sense not to trust anyone and those that want to save mankind.

Still can't believe they were considering saving those people on that lil boat :smh:

Emo kid HAS to die this season.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I can't imagine cannibals and "Governors" popping up day one.
Oh, I can. Absolutely.

Yes, if there' were a worldwide catastrophe, there would be people who were decent people from the jump and then BECAME scum like The Governor or the Terminus folks... but there would also be people that were ready to take advantage immediately. Absolutely.

I'm telling you, it's dudes ready right now, bruh.

I've known some of them. Ain't right upstairs and you can tell, but haven't ever done anything to get locked away for life... yet. 

..damn

So this means they gotta feed the Saviors and give back the food to hilltop..? Cus technically they didn't hold up there end of the bargain.

Makes me wonder if rocks crew was misinformed about the deepness of Saviors crew or maybe hilltop didn't even know ..

Not sure what some of yall are watching but FTWD is straight buns. TWD is leaps and bounds above them, even in the earlier season. Only dude that's even tolerable on it is the black guy driving the ship. The rest of the crew can go drown themselves with the rest of those mermaid walkers

Back
Top Bottom