The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Haven't watched since the season Glen and Abe got killed but I'm not gonna lie, the teaser for the new Rick and the other show with the kids feel kinda fresh. I'm actually looking forward to checking them out.

just caught up with s10
in comparison to the comics how far along are we? or have they really veered off on their own?

gonna be weird seeing michonne gone now

just caught up with s10
in comparison to the comics how far along are we? or have they really veered off on their own?

gonna be weird seeing michonne gone now
Getting close to the final story arc of the comics. The commonwealth should be up next season.

Nah NT just a small fraction of the fan base. But I am glad they won’t get to much further last the comics

Gotta say this is probaly the best season of Fear the Walking Dead since season 1.
Good writing and character development, Im really enjoying it. Of course they can eff it up any time

I got to much time invested in this show. No posts since the new episodes. Spoilers are not even necessary in here anymore. :lol:
The-Walking-Dead-Mays-Robert-Patrick.jpg
to bad it was only one episode. Would of liked seeing him in at least a couple more.

still here, but this thread is pretty much dead :lol:
did anyone watch the new series, World Beyond?

I'm still here. This show is literally walker status now lol. Just give us the movie to explain where Rick went, and I'll be ok. I watched World Beyond, and I need to catch up on Fear, but I'm feeling more and more that I don't need to, idk. That Carol and Daryl spinoff ain't even necessary at this point.

This season is dragggging hard. I think the covid protocols when it comes to filming is making it even worse.

TWD kinda picked back up the last 2 seasons, but now they went back to their old ways with the boring *** filler episodes. the show has literally been the same format since S2. They all split up into teams to go on supply runs, fight off some walkers, encounter a person who tries to kill them but fails, and then they go back to join the rest of the group. Just wrap this show up already and tell us where Rick's at fam.

I’m here. I didn’t expect these 6 extras episodes to be great. I really just want to watch the negan episode. Hopefully the final season will be great. Miss Rick though. It’s going to be odd who takes his comic death if anyone does

Back
Top Bottom