THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I still don't understand how you become a zombie/walker without getting bit.

I was watching the episode like @@#.

Episode was good, but had it not been for this thread and people spoiling it knowing what was going to happen it would have been epic.

Also... what the hell... all those zombies were right around the house and they never noticed them.

When they showed next week's episode they showed that herd of zombie's about to run on everyone and the farm... they were just there the whole time not to far from the house in pack like that and the group never saw them or the zombies didn't hear all the noise they made before hand?

I wish they would tie up some loose ends already like what the doctor said... the guy in the first episode with his son.

Everyone is infected, you die you turn.

Like I said,
Originally Posted by Noskey

The virus is evolving 
smokin.gif

Putting In Work, i think the walkers started appearing after they heard the gun go off.

any noise they hear, they get to it.

cant wait for the season finale, and then, resident evil ORC the 20th
pimp.gif

Putting In Work, i think the walkers started appearing after they heard the gun go off.

pimp.gif

im on the westcoast and watching the rerun of last weeks episode. I JUST noticed in the scene where carl finds the zombie they show the hole that sophia was suppose to be hiding in before she decided to leave. its like right next to the creek as carls walks up to the zombie

im on the westcoast and watching the rerun of last weeks episode. I JUST noticed in the scene where carl finds the zombie they show the hole that sophia was suppose to be hiding in before she decided to leave. its like right next to the creek as carls walks up to the zombie

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

I JUST noticed in the scene where carl finds the zombie they show the hole that sophia was suppose to be hiding in before she decided to leave. its like right next to the creek as carls walks up to the zombie
i think that creek keeps the zombies away from the farm, but in the scene with Carl the creek bed is drying out with one stuck in the mud.

I JUST noticed in the scene where carl finds the zombie they show the hole that sophia was suppose to be hiding in before she decided to leave. its like right next to the creek as carls walks up to the zombie
i think that creek keeps the zombies away from the farm, but in the scene with Carl the creek bed is drying out with one stuck in the mud.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

pimp.gif

They've been attracting walkers with all those gun shots they've been firing off. It's the first roaming horde they've had to face, the one on the highway in the first episode of season two was just a small herd. Some that roam around start going towards noise they hear, others that are lying or sitting around get up and follow them, and the cycle perpetuates itself until you get a big roaming horde.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

pimp.gif

They've been attracting walkers with all those gun shots they've been firing off. It's the first roaming horde they've had to face, the one on the highway in the first episode of season two was just a small herd. Some that roam around start going towards noise they hear, others that are lying or sitting around get up and follow them, and the cycle perpetuates itself until you get a big roaming horde.

Hmm, I'll check that scene out again...I don't think it's the same area...Or is it?

I think they already revealed that you don't have to be scratched or bitten to turn into a zombie in the "18 Miles Out" episode when Rick and Shane were observing those two dead cops on the ground where they were originally going to leave Randall and they found no bites or scratches.

Hmm, I'll check that scene out again...I don't think it's the same area...Or is it?

I think they already revealed that you don't have to be scratched or bitten to turn into a zombie in the "18 Miles Out" episode when Rick and Shane were observing those two dead cops on the ground where they were originally going to leave Randall and they found no bites or scratches.

Originally Posted by chris82790

didn't randall have no bites or scratches either?

Originally Posted by chris82790

didn't randall have no bites or scratches either?

Back
Top Bottom