THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

STOP @#%$%%! TELLING THE ENDING WE WESTCOASTERS STILL GOTTA WATCH IT GOD DAMN YALL SOME INSENSITIVE *$! PEOPLE
indifferent.gif

What the hell are you doing in the damn thread if you haven't watched the latest episode?

Of course people are going to discuss what happened in it..

Stay out of the $!$%*%+ thread until you watch the episode.

STOP @#%$%%! TELLING THE ENDING WE WESTCOASTERS STILL GOTTA WATCH IT GOD DAMN YALL SOME INSENSITIVE *$! PEOPLE
indifferent.gif

What the hell are you doing in the damn thread if you haven't watched the latest episode?

Of course people are going to discuss what happened in it..

Stay out of the $!$%*%+ thread until you watch the episode.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I can't believe they killed off Shane 
frown.gif

He was my absolute favorite character. 

Rick is a murderer
mad.gif

It's gonna be real interesting how the show continues without Shane. I hated his punk ++! but he kinda made the show. 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I can't believe they killed off Shane 
frown.gif

He was my absolute favorite character. 

Rick is a murderer
mad.gif

It's gonna be real interesting how the show continues without Shane. I hated his punk ++! but he kinda made the show. 

Originally Posted by theDEEK

ok real talk if it was the opposite way around and we saw it first yall wouldnt u be trippin too. like man to man on some real $!+% could yall at least spoiler it. thats all i ask

No because we wouldn't have gone into this thread until we have seen it ourselves upon noticing the jump in pages and the change in the thread title. Seriously. What were you expecting when you came into this thread?

5 pages of
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

?

It's simple. Don't come in till you've watched the episode.

roll.gif
i actually clicked on the first few spoilers to see if you had put anything in them.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

ok real talk if it was the opposite way around and we saw it first yall wouldnt u be trippin too. like man to man on some real $!+% could yall at least spoiler it. thats all i ask

No because we wouldn't have gone into this thread until we have seen it ourselves upon noticing the jump in pages and the change in the thread title. Seriously. What were you expecting when you came into this thread?

5 pages of
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

?

It's simple. Don't come in till you've watched the episode.

roll.gif
i actually clicked on the first few spoilers to see if you had put anything in them.

Shane was and still is that dude
pimp.gif
. atleast he didnt get eaten/ripped apart by a walker like dale. Lolz.

still did my dude dirty tho by turning him into one

Shane was and still is that dude
pimp.gif
. atleast he didnt get eaten/ripped apart by a walker like dale. Lolz.

still did my dude dirty tho by turning him into one

Went through the same thing during LOST.

Now , if someone spoils a future un-televised episode or plot line, then yes thats BS.

Howevah, if its showtime and you havent yet watched the episode....do not click on this thread at all. Thats on you.

Now , if someone spoils a future un-televised episode or plot line, then yes thats BS.

Howevah, if its showtime and you havent yet watched the episode....do not click on this thread at all. Thats on you.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

so then would it be fair game to post all the comic storylines in here? since they arent following exactly the storylines and arcs of the comic but taking similar paths would people be upset if i did that?

so then would it be fair game to post all the comic storylines in here? since they arent following exactly the storylines and arcs of the comic but taking similar paths would people be upset if i did that?

I'm bout to change my avy and put it in the thread title for you.
smile.gif

I'm bout to change my avy and put it in the thread title for you.
smile.gif

Are walkers stronger at night?
Glenn & Daryl have problems killing that one walker..
Dale died..

While during the day.. the group kill them with ease..

Are walkers stronger at night?
Glenn & Daryl have problems killing that one walker..
Dale died..

While during the day.. the group kill them with ease..

Wait, is that what Dr. Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1? That the virus was going to evolve and all the dead would come back?
eek.gif

Wait, is that what Dr. Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1? That the virus was going to evolve and all the dead would come back?
eek.gif

No, that would just be being a ****.  This thread is about the TV Series.

The show has aired, you know you haven't seen it yet, why would you come into this thread

what do you think we're going to be discussing in here on a Sunday night...

Back
Top Bottom