THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I can't believe they killed off Shane 
frown.gif

He was my absolute favorite character. 

Rick is a murderer
mad.gif

Fantastic episode....bloody awesome. And Durty Pancales, Shane forced Rick's hand man. He had to kill him...

Fantastic episode....bloody awesome. And Durty Pancales, Shane forced Rick's hand man. He had to kill him...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^then dont click on the thread until u watch the episode

Right? It's like some people are compelled to not wait 3 hours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^then dont click on the thread until u watch the episode

Right? It's like some people are compelled to not wait 3 hours
laugh.gif

Some thoughts of mine.. as I'm watching the episode..

They beat the hell out of those walkers..
Disappointed that the group is moving in the farm.. permanently..
Glenn is a fool.. for not moving his stuff with Maggie..
I HATE LORI!!

Some thoughts of mine.. as I'm watching the episode..

They beat the hell out of those walkers..
Disappointed that the group is moving in the farm.. permanently..
Glenn is a fool.. for not moving his stuff with Maggie..
I HATE LORI!!

ok real talk if it was the opposite way around and we saw it first yall wouldnt u be trippin too. like man to man on some real +@!@ could yall at least spoiler it. thats all i ask

ok real talk if it was the opposite way around and we saw it first yall wouldnt u be trippin too. like man to man on some real +@!@ could yall at least spoiler it. thats all i ask

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

ok real talk if it was the opposite way around and we saw it first yall wouldnt u be trippin too. like man to man on some real $!+% could yall at least spoiler it. thats all i ask

No because we wouldn't have gone into this thread until we have seen it ourselves upon noticing the jump in pages and the change in the thread title. Seriously. What were you expecting when you came into this thread?

5 pages of
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Shane dies
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

?

It's simple. Don't come in till you've watched the episode.

ok real talk if it was the opposite way around and we saw it first yall wouldnt u be trippin too. like man to man on some real $!+% could yall at least spoiler it. thats all i ask

No because we wouldn't have gone into this thread until we have seen it ourselves upon noticing the jump in pages and the change in the thread title. Seriously. What were you expecting when you came into this thread?

5 pages of
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Shane dies
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

?

It's simple. Don't come in till you've watched the episode.

STOP @#%$%%! TELLING THE ENDING WE WESTCOASTERS STILL GOTTA WATCH IT GOD DAMN YALL SOME INSENSITIVE *$! PEOPLE
Fair game. You know people on the east coast or those who are able to watch the show eastern time have every right to post in this thread. DONT CLICK THE THREAD IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED THE EPISODE. IT'S THAT EASY.

STOP @#%$%%! TELLING THE ENDING WE WESTCOASTERS STILL GOTTA WATCH IT GOD DAMN YALL SOME INSENSITIVE *$! PEOPLE
Fair game. You know people on the east coast or those who are able to watch the show eastern time have every right to post in this thread. DONT CLICK THE THREAD IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED THE EPISODE. IT'S THAT EASY.

i only post in this thread on sundays after the show, sometimes on monday to chit chat about the show
everything else is spoiler alert...don't come in on sundays until after you seen it 

i only post in this thread on sundays after the show, sometimes on monday to chit chat about the show
everything else is spoiler alert...don't come in on sundays until after you seen it 

Back
Top Bottom