THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Finally
pimp.gif

I was literally at the edge of my seat as soon as shane and rick split up with darryl and glenn.

For a second there, I assumed the horde of zombies had gotten darryl and glenn.....but then I saw the preview for next weeks episode
laugh.gif

I was literally at the edge of my seat as soon as shane and rick split up with darryl and glenn.

For a second there, I assumed the horde of zombies had gotten darryl and glenn.....but then I saw the preview for next weeks episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Watched the ep like 2 1/1 times and I still missed when Shane snaps Randall's neck
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tree was in the way, u can hear the snap

SMH.. reading these replies here.. I just realized that the walker.. Daryl killed was Randall..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Watched the ep like 2 1/1 times and I still missed when Shane snaps Randall's neck
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tree was in the way, u can hear the snap

SMH.. reading these replies here.. I just realized that the walker.. Daryl killed was Randall..

so I'm listening to one of the after show podcast now, and they just floated an interesting
idea.  What if a one handed Merle is leading the group that Randal was from 
eek.gif

so I'm listening to one of the after show podcast now, and they just floated an interesting
idea.  What if a one handed Merle is leading the group that Randal was from 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought I missed it too when I first watched the episode.

It happened off camera but you could hear Randall's neck snap.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought I missed it too when I first watched the episode.

It happened off camera but you could hear Randall's neck snap.

The first 10 minutes where Shane, Andrea, Tdawg, and Darrell are in the field doing work reminded me of the scene from the movie the office.

2ci9npy.jpg

The first 10 minutes where Shane, Andrea, Tdawg, and Darrell are in the field doing work reminded me of the scene from the movie the office.

2ci9npy.jpg

Thoughts after watching
-So you turn into walker if you die even if not bitten
-About time the walkers found the barn (%@*$ was getting kinda boring)
-R.I.P. Everybody

Thoughts after watching
-So you turn into walker if you die even if not bitten
-About time the walkers found the barn (%@*$ was getting kinda boring)
-R.I.P. Everybody

Back
Top Bottom