THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

This show is turning into Lost. Tons of inconsistencies and plot holes just to keep things interesting. Poor writing IMO.

Originally Posted by Nappy

Anybody watch the "talking dead"? Cant' believe they made a talk show....trying to maximize profits i guess.

word its dumb, they could use whatever funds go into that to put into the show, next thing their gonna have a show dissecting breaking bad 

Anybody watch the "talking dead"? Cant' believe they made a talk show....trying to maximize profits i guess.

word its dumb, they could use whatever funds go into that to put into the show, next thing their gonna have a show dissecting breaking bad 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

The virus didn't "evolve". It was always the same, but they just weren't aware of the whole turning after death aspect yet.
but what about all those people that were dead in the cars on the highway.  They clearly died after the outbreak and didn't turn?

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by manny1

it’s clear that the knife that Rick stabbed Shan with is the same one that he killed a walker within episode "18 miles out". Rick used the same knife when the walker came up to the fence and he stabbed it in the head. thats how Shan turned into a walker.
^ Thank you for clearing that up. Too bad I erased it off the DVR 
tired.gif
. I hope they run a marathon so I can watch it again.

that still wouldn't explain how Randall turned, when he died from a snapped neck

the virus has to be changing in some way because the dead, non-zombied bodies on the highway

i just wish that could have been a little more of the focus for this second half of this season

just seems like there are some loose ends, like one explanation negates another...

Good question about those that died on the highway ... maybe the virus evolved long after those people died...What ever happened to those people that were flying the helicopters that were dropping bombs on the city?Many unexplained things here...I'm guessing that we find out what Jenner told rick in the next episode.

The virus didn't "evolve". It was always the same, but they just weren't aware of the whole turning after death aspect yet.
but what about all those people that were dead in the cars on the highway.  They clearly died after the outbreak and didn't turn?

Originally Posted by manny1

it’s clear that the knife that Rick stabbed Shan with is the same one that he killed a walker within episode "18 miles out". Rick used the same knife when the walker came up to the fence and he stabbed it in the head. thats how Shan turned into a walker.
tired.gif

that still wouldn't explain how Randall turned, when he died from a snapped neck

the virus has to be changing in some way because the dead, non-zombied bodies on the highway

i just wish that could have been a little more of the focus for this second half of this season

just seems like there are some loose ends, like one explanation negates another...

Good question about those that died on the highway ... maybe the virus evolved long after those people died...What ever happened to those people that were flying the helicopters that were dropping bombs on the city?Many unexplained things here...I'm guessing that we find out what Jenner told rick in the next episode.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

tired.gif

The writers claim that they have made sure that the bodies shown on the highway are shown with some sort of head trauma.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

tired.gif

The writers claim that they have made sure that the bodies shown on the highway are shown with some sort of head trauma.

Depends on what they died from and if they have head injuries.

Depends on what they died from and if they have head injuries.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Only reason they have that show is cuz it was a comic before the show. TV networks have been trying to profit off the comic boom anyway they can. Plus Kirkman makes himself available for the show. This just about making more money. The show itself aint costing a whole lot to produce.

Only reason they have that show is cuz it was a comic before the show. TV networks have been trying to profit off the comic boom anyway they can. Plus Kirkman makes himself available for the show. This just about making more money. The show itself aint costing a whole lot to produce.

It seems like he's really milking it while they can. You've got the small comics, the bigger books, the omnibus, the compendiums, the governors book with two more on the way, the tv show, the talk show, the video game that they're only going to release in stage which you KNOW that they'll just sell it as a complete set in the end to make a few more bucks.
Hey I'd do the same if something I made was such a success! 

It's amazing how some of you guys are struggling to grasp some of the concepts of this show!
laugh.gif
 Just keeping asking the same ol questions and shooting off erroneous theories about things they've already explained!

On to the show, glad they're finally moving on from the Shane/Farm story arc. Again, some of you guys saying Carl was going to shoot Rich, that's the illusion they were trying to give, he probably just saw shane getting up or something. Wouldn't make for a tense scene if you see Shane get up 20 feet away and they casually take him out. 

In my opinion they should kill of Hershel's family, T-Dog should meet his demise too! Although none of you want to hear that. Carol needs to go too. Basically all the people who are there just to be there. That way more money can be spent on making the show better, better production, or the introduction of new characters. 

There's one fellow that I can't wait for, hopefully he arrives early next season. 

Daryl 
pimp.gif

It seems like he's really milking it while they can. You've got the small comics, the bigger books, the omnibus, the compendiums, the governors book with two more on the way, the tv show, the talk show, the video game that they're only going to release in stage which you KNOW that they'll just sell it as a complete set in the end to make a few more bucks.
Hey I'd do the same if something I made was such a success! 

It's amazing how some of you guys are struggling to grasp some of the concepts of this show!
laugh.gif
 Just keeping asking the same ol questions and shooting off erroneous theories about things they've already explained!

On to the show, glad they're finally moving on from the Shane/Farm story arc. Again, some of you guys saying Carl was going to shoot Rich, that's the illusion they were trying to give, he probably just saw shane getting up or something. Wouldn't make for a tense scene if you see Shane get up 20 feet away and they casually take him out. 

In my opinion they should kill of Hershel's family, T-Dog should meet his demise too! Although none of you want to hear that. Carol needs to go too. Basically all the people who are there just to be there. That way more money can be spent on making the show better, better production, or the introduction of new characters. 

There's one fellow that I can't wait for, hopefully he arrives early next season. 

Daryl 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

It's too damn funny
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's too damn funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

laugh.gif

Daryl 
pimp.gif

This! The same questions have been asked and answered over the past 3+ pages 
laugh.gif

You turn once you've died. Bite marks or not. Not that hard to grasp guys. 

I have a feeling Glenn is gonna die trying to save his girl 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

laugh.gif

Daryl 
pimp.gif

This! The same questions have been asked and answered over the past 3+ pages 
laugh.gif

You turn once you've died. Bite marks or not. Not that hard to grasp guys. 

I have a feeling Glenn is gonna die trying to save his girl 
frown.gif

There is an interview on TVline.com with Robert Kirkman discussing last nights and next weeks episodes and season 3 and beyond. Pretty good read

There is an interview on TVline.com with Robert Kirkman discussing last nights and next weeks episodes and season 3 and beyond. Pretty good read

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Nah, it's a British thing. Almost every popular show in the UK has a talk show companion for every episode. AMC tried it out with that Watch What Happens Now thing for their reality stuff and it sounds like that was a big success so... *shrug*

If they did something more like a behind the scenes production diary, like Doctor Who Confidential does for Doctor Who >>>> this Talking Dead garbage.

Can't stand Chris Hardwicke.
It's his face.
Nah, his voice.
Nah, his face.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Nah, it's a British thing. Almost every popular show in the UK has a talk show companion for every episode. AMC tried it out with that Watch What Happens Now thing for their reality stuff and it sounds like that was a big success so... *shrug*

If they did something more like a behind the scenes production diary, like Doctor Who Confidential does for Doctor Who >>>> this Talking Dead garbage.

Can't stand Chris Hardwicke.
It's his face.
Nah, his voice.
Nah, his face.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom