THE WAR on MAKEUP: Is there a logical reason why women get to indulge in a cheat code?

I married my wife because she looks good am to pm, no make up/ fake hair. ( not the only reason but a major factor)
No matter when I wake up, midnite or morning, I want to enjoy her beauty without having to wait for her to put her face on.
( or spend much money on looking good) THat natural beauty :pimp:

Last edited:
Definitely agree with you guys, but there's nothing wrong with a little eye candy. From my experience, they have very little to offer anyway once you get the buns.

If dudes only learned to look past the makeup, they'd see there's plenty of "real" quality girls out there. It's all about them 7's, word to the Vick jersey.

If everyone's on the same playing level and there's no makeup, then (to compare it to the parents in Colorado freaking out about the legalization of marijuana intertwining with Halloween) the little eye candy is actual candy and not an edible you weren't prepared for.

We shouldn't have to look past the makeup in my opinion.

There's a lot of things that "shouldn't" have to be, but it's just the way it is. The world ain't gonna change anytime soon so I don't even worry about it. But that's easy for me to say because I have a naturally beautiful wife already *toots own horn* :lol:

There's a reason these " ___ Appreciation Threads" are 100+ pages long and "Natural beauty" ones struggle to get to double digits.

Last edited:
I like females that take care of themselves and make themselves up. I like that weekend, sweatpants, hair tied look too. The key is to find a shorty that looks good in both ways.

a lot of these chicks are decepticons.

Women want to look pretty and men want to look at pretty women. point blank. would you much rather see what women REALLY look like everyday, or see a semi-pleasant modification. if you don't have to wake up to it, why should it be that important to you.

Last edited:
I prefer chicks who don't wear make up all the time. I have issues with chicks who face is 4 shades lighter than their neck, glitter and **** all over their eyes, and drawn on eyebrows.

If you want to cover up acne scars, see a dermatologist. Money spent will be cheaper in the long run.

Skin Diamond still looks good with no makeup.
pimp.gif

this is a superficial country/society (part of the reason marriages fail a such a high rate is because people wed for the wrong reasons).
Beauty is a commodity here, and these females know it. that's why the ones that are perceived to be pretty act like such divas/queens/royalty, because they get boosted up on the regular by people, and social media is icing on the cake. that's why I stopped liking pictures on social media, making them feel more entitled.

This country is all about appearanace and instant emotional gratification.

"Women want to look pretty and men want to look at pretty women."

Makeup is feminine by it's classical utilization, i.e. one gender has used it traditionally. But makeup is not feminine, by itself.

Go allllllllll the way back to the first implementation of women wearing makeup (whenever that was, who knows) and FLIP IT.

Imagine men had worn the makeup and that was the norm. Today, women see men, and they see unattractive men, average-looking men and attractive men. Had it been men that wear makeup, and women not, WE'D see what.... the norm would be 'women not wearing makeup' and we'd see the same thing as women see in us today: unattractive women, average-looking women and attractive women.

Men would get to look at pretty women, just like right now women get to look at handsome men. The makeup doesn't change it, the norm does.

Last edited:
Couldn't eem be with a girl that gotta put a mask on before we leave. A lil lip gloss is enough for me

I was talking to one chick that I thought didn't wear that much make up until I woke up one morning next to her and it was a completely different person. LOL where's the chick I brought home? Ever since then I made sure only chicks with minimal make up

This country revolves around false perception

Women can say the same thing about dudes when it comes to certain things

Jennifer White looking like she has the cuts that the Joker had on his face :lol:

This is funny seeing that I just read an article on Buzzfeed about this girl who tried going without it for a week. She says Day 5 was the only day she felt pretty and it's only because her boyfriend told her she was. That's a damn shame :smh:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/things-you-learn-when-you-dont-wear-makeup-for-a-week#kho7lw

She's not attractive with or without make up though. To me at least. She's just very insecure. Look at what she learned:

• Shes not comfortable with her face bare.
  • It took courage to have a pimple showing
  • Someone said she looked tired and that was offensive
  • And my favorite: No one is paying attention to her
    "people seemed less polite to me while I wandered around. No one held a door open, and when someone bumped into me, they didn’t even say, “Excuse me!” Not totally sure if that was just a coincidence, or a result of not wearing makeup."

I thought this was in light of Iggy Azzeala vs Snoop. Snoop is literally going in on Iggy cause he made a comment on her about her not wearing makeup:

rs_560x415-141009144844-1024.iggy-azalea-no-makeup-100914.jpg

Jennifer White looking like she has the cuts that the Joker had on his face :lol:

This is funny seeing that I just read an article on Buzzfeed about this girl who tried going without it for a week. She says Day 5 was the only day she felt pretty and it's only because her boyfriend told her she was. That's a damn shame :smh:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/things-you-learn-when-you-dont-wear-makeup-for-a-week#kho7lw

She's not attractive with or without make up though. To me at least. She's just very insecure. Look at what she learned:

• Shes not comfortable with her face bare.
  • It took courage to have a pimple showing
  • Someone said she looked tired and that was offensive
  • And my favorite: No one is paying attention to her
    "people seemed less polite to me while I wandered around. No one held a door open, and when someone bumped into me, they didn’t even say, “Excuse me!” Not totally sure if that was just a coincidence, or a result of not wearing makeup."

I'm saying. The whole ******* thing is stupid. But the part I mentioned just made me shake my head.

Back
Top Bottom