THE WEEK SURE GOES BY SLOW WHEN YOUR TEAM LOSES.....

Special Teams....
smh.gif

Yeah, my good ol' Bears coughed it up nicely against Atlanta today. That's sure to make listening to the ESPN radio guys all the more interesting thisweek.

Try being a Cubs fan; we spend every off-season wondering why the team does so bad and why we continue to support a team that always lets us down.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Yeah, my good ol' Bears coughed it up nicely against Atlanta today. That's sure to make listening to the ESPN radio guys all the more interesting this week.

Try being a Cubs fan; we spend every off-season wondering why the team does so bad and why we continue to support a team that always lets us down.

You listen to ESPN 1000?

I can't wait to hear Mac, Jurko, and Harry rip on the Bears
laugh.gif

Try being a fan of an out of market team.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Yeah, my good ol' Bears coughed it up nicely against Atlanta today. That's sure to make listening to the ESPN radio guys all the more interesting this week.

You listen to ESPN 1000?

laugh.gif

Mike Murphy and Dave Kaplan ripping on the Cubs was classic comedic gold

I was loving every minute of it

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

You listen to ESPN 1000?

laugh.gif

Yeah, I live in SW Indiana, but I listen to ESPN 1000 all day at work on the computer. Those guys are hilarious. I also enjoy Waddle and Silvy.

For real. I don't think non-sports fans realize how awful it really is. When the Giants lose my week is pretty much ruined... it takes at least until Wednesday for me to even contemplate having a decent week. I know I roll into school or work on Monday/Tuesday onsome mad postal-office type touchiness.

On the other hand, when the Giants win I'm floating.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by devilmonx

For real. I don't think non-sports fans realize how awful it really is. When the Giants lose my week is pretty much ruined... it takes at least until Wednesday for me to even contemplate having a decent week. I know I roll into school or work on Monday/Tuesday on some mad postal-office type touchiness.

On the other hand, when the Giants win I'm floating.
happy.gif

LOL, man i know exactly what you mean. im sitting in class on edge, just ready to go off. i really shouldnt be like this, but oh well LOL

especially when your team has the early game on sundays, the rest of the day sucks watchin footbaqll along wit the rest of the week, but as a raiders fan imused to it

Gotta love cowboy fans, the only thing that really hurts is having to wait an entire off-season just to watch your team play again.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Naw, I've gotten used to it.

But when the Lakers lose
smh.gif
My dude. Tell me about it.
mad.gif

The sting of the NBA Finals still lingers.

when i get up on sunday morning i get very excited watching the NFL then i remember im a niners fan
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
so im getting very used to an earLy sunday heartbreaker...butco-sign to you sohi and kb8 it kiLLs me when the Lakers dont win and yes im stiLL bitter from the finaLs
frown.gif
...so i cant wait for the NBA season to start soon so after the niners lose inthe morning i can get anxious to get a win on sunday night when the Lakers win...but if im 0-2 on sundays i start tearing up
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Naw, I've gotten used to it.

But when the Lakers lose
smh.gif
My dude. Tell me about it.
mad.gif

The sting of the NBA Finals still lingers.
i'm in the same boat as sohi... im hyped when raiders keep the game close, but i know the L is comin
laugh.gif
... lakers on the other hand
tired.gif

Well, upon further review, the week is gonna move pretty fast now that I know it's 2008 and Brad Johnson is our starting QB...I'm. Sofa. King. Excited.

3/3(Trojans, Bolts, Dodgers) this weekend, but I know how you feel.

Been a while since this has happened, I think the first this season too.

Back
Top Bottom