The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Copped tix for the 11/27 show at SoFi

starboy-the-weeknd.gif

Idk who I’m more proud of; my 15 yr old cuz back home who is a Weeknd stan or Abel himself 🥹.
I know son is a pop artist. But I ofc am not a teenybopper nor do I interact with any on any basis.

Now I know his reach is mutli-multigenerational; old, prime, young & younger like his stuff these days.

Some older classic merch I haven’t touched will make some sweet “free” gifts.
She ain’t mention a damn thing from the mixtapes when talking fav songs & I’m super happy she didn’t either.

Idk who I’m more proud of; my 15 yr old cuz back home who is a Weeknd stan or Abel himself 🥹.
I know son is a pop artist. But I ofc am not a teenybopper nor do I interact with any on any basis.

Now I know his reach is mutli-multigenerational; old, prime, young & younger like his stuff these days.

Some older classic merch I haven’t touched will make some sweet “free” gifts.
She ain’t mention a damn thing from the mixtapes when talking fav songs & I’m super happy she didn’t either.
If she were to say take my breath was her favorite song and it was because the subject matter how would you take it ?

Trilogy 10 year anniversary merch just dropped

**** is really weak and unimaginative.

Obviously he’s way too big for merch and has been for a while now. I imagine he’s multiple teams away from anyone of whom this operation even crosses their mind.

Thought the Dawn FM stuff was actually ok but the Kissland run, maybe the 5 year anniversary too, was the last that was really really dope.

**** is really weak and unimaginative.

Obviously he’s way too big for merch and has been for a while now. I imagine he’s multiple teams away from anyone of whom this operation even crosses their mind.

Thought the Dawn FM stuff was actually ok but the Kissland run, maybe the 5 year anniversary too, was the last that was really really dope.

I still want that teal kissland hoodie so bad. Should have pulled the trigger smh

And it’s confirmed SVG is my least favorite game caller. Talk too much to prove he knows more than everyone else.

Less is more & let other ppl shine.

He’s a hater and not even lowkey.

Back
Top Bottom