The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Imagine the direction of his project depends on how Bella responds to this open letter

The next title could be one of a lesson learned and on a happier note (he reunites with Bella and they live happily ever after, thus his next project is Disney) or one of deeper despair (Bella rebuffs him and he falls into a deep depression)

On his tracks on starboy which he dedicated to Bella (like die for you) she didn't seem to respond and look what we got, an EP about love lost

Gonna need Bella to keep ignoring him

Imagine the direction of his project depends on how Bella responds to this open letter

The next title could be one of a lesson learned and on a happier note (he reunites with Bella and they live happily ever after, thus his next project is Disney) or one of deeper despair (Bella rebuffs him and he falls into a deep depression)

On his tracks on starboy which he dedicated to Bella (like die for you) she didn't seem to respond and look what we got, an EP about love lost

Gonna need Bella to keep ignoring him

Seemed like homie was simping for Bella when he was with her
She's now getting her back blown out by [insert bball player / rapper]
This kinda Abel works best

Man I've been on NT sporadically at best the last few weeks thanks to work.

Found out about the new Weeknd music about an hour ago thanks to a notification on my phone about Big Quint's new video. :lol:

Checked the video, thinking Weeknd dropped a new track, only to find out it was album. :wow:

Caught up on this thread to see the reaction to MDM and was surprised it was overwhelmingly positive.

Bout to give this a listen.

My Dear Melancholy, Abel.

mdmatracks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom