The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Just read the story, hate it had to be here in LA

Apparently the crowd was supportive though, I’m sure there’s other people upset. Sucks but what can ya do if you lose your voice

La show going to be hard to reschedule now that football season has started. So-Fi has 2 teams.

La show going to be hard to reschedule now that football season has started. So-Fi has 2 teams.

One of those teams is a second class citizen. Hope in someway they get the shaft.

1662504976916.png

We wanted to send an update on The Weeknd show originally planned for Saturday, September 3rd at SoFi Stadium. As of right now, the event has moved into postponed status as the event organizers work to find a new date for the show.

Hang on to your ticket(s) - they will remain valid for the new date and we'll email you as soon as it is announced.

THE WEEKND
SOFI STADIUM
TBA

Any of y’all listen to ZHU?

I’m a fan of his and was running through the deluxe version of his most recent album.

The OG Weeknd influence on some
of his newer stuff is crazy.

I’m assuming this means there will be an XO appearance on this… they never miss

Edit: welp won’t post but he posted a story linked to metro boomin’s new album

Can someone help…

Enemy is on an EP for the streaming service correct? Because I remember it being on Tidal but when I look up the Artist XO I can’t find it. Wasn’t there another track released under XO? Was is the Drunk in Love remix?

I remember Trust Issues being under XO on streaming services, for a while. I don't recall Enemy ever being on anything though.

Back
Top Bottom