The Wolf of Wall Street Trailer

Turned the movie off when they got to the scene with the gay dudes. I really don't know why Hollywood keeps trying to fool me into thinking boys touching boys is funny. I wasn't enjoying the story to begin with but that was the nail in coffin.

Turned the movie off when they got to the scene with the gay dudes. I really don't know why Hollywood keeps trying to fool me into thinking boys touching boys is funny. I wasn't enjoying the story to begin with but that was the nail in coffin.
Seriously? A gay scene is enough to make you stop watching? smh

I watched the movie twice and don't remember a gay scene whatsoever. Must've been too busy thinking about Margot's gash.

Last edited:
Its mind boggling when you think an individual like Jordan Belfort is a real person who had a life like that.
Kinda wonderin why cant I come up with schemes like that? :\
Dude lived life to the fullest, yeah he got jail time and I dunno how he'll repay the 100 mil he owes to the people he embezzled but still Id trade places with him anytime. Better to live like a king for 10 years than live average 80 years if you ask me

Its mind boggling when you think an individual like Jordan Belfort is a real person who had a life like that.
Kinda wonderin why cant I come up with schemes like that? :\

Because the 80s/90s were a whole different lifestyle.

Watched it twice but can't recall the gay scene? I think we can all agree Margot Robbie is very attractive but c'mon. Unless you weren't paying attention.

giphy.gif

Kinda wonderin why cant I come up with schemes like that?
ohwell.gif

Dude lived life to the fullest, yeah he got jail time and I dunno how he'll repay the 100 mil he owes to the people he embezzled but still Id trade places with him anytime. Better to live like a king for 10 years than live average 80 years if you ask me
I can't begin to imagine the horrible withdrawals he must've gone through from the countless drugs he used.

I know it's a 3 hour movie, but how do you guys who claim you've watched it more than once not remember that gay orgy scene? :lol:

That scene is followed by Naomi elling Jordan that her jewelery and their money was stolen. Jordan and his work friends confront the one guy (forgot his name), in which Chester punches him in the face and Jordan pays off the cops to take him out and handle him on their own.

I can't begin to imagine the horrible withdrawals he must've gone through from the countless drugs he used.
If he really did that much blow & ludes & alcohol on a weekly basis (maybe daily) I dunno how he managed to survive.

Last edited:
I know it's a 3 hour movie, but how do you guys who claim you've watched it more than once not remember that gay orgy scene? :lol:

That scene is followed by Naomi elling Jordan that her jewelery and their money was stolen. Jordan and his work friends confront the one guy (forgot his name), in which Chester punches him in the face and Jordan pays off the cops to take him out and handle him on their own.
They must've not been paying attention.

I found it funny and over the top simply cuz with all the crazy **** already going on it was funny to add in the scenario where the parents are gone and the kids have a party but in this case it's their gay butler having a coke party orgy :lol: I was just thinking what are the odds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom