The Wolf of Wall Street Trailer

Relax, I’m laughing at the short dude that was complaining on video about being stunted on and is now flourishing :pimp: :pimp: and also the scene in general. It was the year of the movie so 2014. It was partly situation because of our age and lifestyles. There is close to zero probability that we would have gone through with it but it was a funny drunken conversation, similar to in the movie. I don’t even go out anymore or see my boys like that. I would never even entertain that now, though so I would certainly say there was growth.

Don't mean to push down on you.

Just in a mood about **** like that.

6'2 btw

Honestly - it was more of a ****s and giggles situation. I don’t even know if I’d be brolic enough to toss a ******. Having said that - you know this a real thing, right? I saw a video in The Fools Wildin Thread of brolic black dudes over the head tossing what I assume to be homeless junkies in a yard to see who could get them the furthest. They were going HELLA far. I remember a 12 foot one but can’t remember if the winner was in the 20s or if I’m buggin.

But to comment on the situation - I had to say it but most of that **** you are about those rich, successful execs and banks in movies and TV is legit true. Not saying that as an absolute btw. There are good dudes out there. However we were all young, looking up to our soulless, corrupt, immoral bosses and then a movie like Wolf of Wall Street drops and because it was such a good movie, you almost embrace it more. But working with those folks and in those environments can l we to serious moral corruption which if you don’t get a handle on it...Yikes.

Back then when the coffers really started popping, we were all savages and happy with the work success and paychecks that the moral erosion was real. My boys and I all did unsavory things that we wouldn’t tell your families let alone even future wives about but we ended up realizing it and eventually have snapped out of it. At least the super indecent behavior, but I think meeting (or meating :angry:) a good woman is definitely useful in turning that around.

One of my Goldman Sachs boys was the most savage. He met a NY Jets cheerleader on Tinder and after the first date, took her back to the crib. She said she doesn’t have sex on the first date. This man in the heart of the moment asks “Well what about anal?” knowing that it would make a blowjob (which he secured) much more feasible. He also once brought a chick home from the club, she lost her wallet and phone and was freaking out about getting home the next morning (after doming him up the night before). This man...instead of ordering her an Uber, gives her $5 (in $1s mind you) and tells us his justication is “What you can get anywhere in the city with a $2.50 single ride pass). So savage but when you’re working those long hours and that’s all you see around you, it can seep into your personal life behavior and actions.

Just watched again for the first time in years and i forgot how long and drawn out it was. First 3rd of the movie is masterful, middle 3rd should've been the end, final 3rd was unnecessary. I got antsy like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom