The year 2000 appreciation

there will never be another year like 2000 or 2001. you can retro the same stuff but the quality won't be there. just glad i got some of those shoes that did release during that time frame ( olympic, midnight, black/infared vi's, black/cement iii's, columbia and snakeskin xi's ). might have to start wearing those vi's before they start to crack on me.

there will never be another year like 2000 or 2001. you can retro the same stuff but the quality won't be there. just glad i got some of those shoes that did release during that time frame ( olympic, midnight, black/infared vi's, black/cement iii's, columbia and snakeskin xi's ). might have to start wearing those vi's before they start to crack on me.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Yup, 2000 and 2001 were the Golden days. I still remember each release I bought
pimp.gif
I miss those days
frown.gif

If they have been DS since the time of release 2000, then they might crumble like mine did
30t6p3b.gif
wink.gif
but if you wore them a few times throughout the years, then you might be okay. I wish you luck
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Yup, 2000 and 2001 were the Golden days. I still remember each release I bought
pimp.gif
I miss those days
frown.gif

If they have been DS since the time of release 2000, then they might crumble like mine did
30t6p3b.gif
wink.gif
but if you wore them a few times throughout the years, then you might be okay. I wish you luck
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom