The year is officially over. What was the single best Jordan of 2008?

XX3's were THE shoes of the year and the best retro by far were the Carmines followed by the Hares, Bred 16's, CDP 13's and CDP 9's......

The 11 and 12 pack was mainly hype and the 12 is the better shoe IMO.

Top 5 in Order: 1. Carmines 2. XX3 3. Hares 4. Hare's 5. CDP XII
like everyone else, the XI probably would have been 1 or 2 if they had made it original quality but it just isn't the same...

02426212a01966c3c79e83d0a0f2c637a0e57e1c.jpg

toss up between the carmines and titaniums....i dont have the titaniums but im assuming that the quality is much better than ANY of the cdp shoes

CDP 5s, 18s, 9s XIs XIIs XIIIs

but probably my fav is the motorsport XX3s simply cos i totally didnt expect to be able to get them

Originally Posted by iwantem

I think the Chicago XX3 are the best for 2008. If you seen these in person (not in pictures) they look a whole lot better. Titaniums are just over rated.

*looks at your avatar*

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

My favorite pickups this year were: Doernbecher 1's (my favorite pickup of them all) Motowiz 23's CG spizikes 12/11 CDP CDP 5's CDP 3's CDP21's Olympic 1's Concord 6rings FireRed spizikes ChiTown 23's I skipped the Carmines because I'm not really into how they look, but now Iregret passing on those joints. Should have copped just for the collection, don't know what I was thinking. I also missed out on the bred straps. I couldhave got a pair at a local spot a week later, but they were a size too big, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom