THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Sweet jesus its about time all we need is a good solid 10-15 from UD cant tell you how much I missed that 15 footer of his money !!
pimp.gif
.. I support my dude Big Z but my gosh has he been stinking it up
sick.gif
 ..bibby has been invisible since the first game

Sweet jesus its about time all we need is a good solid 10-15 from UD cant tell you how much I missed that 15 footer of his money !!
pimp.gif
.. I support my dude Big Z but my gosh has he been stinking it up
sick.gif
 ..bibby has been invisible since the first game

ArmandoSalguero Armando Salguero

Udonis Haslem is expected to be in uniform vs. Celtics tonight. We welcome added bigtime toughness, heart and urgency to the Heat rotation.

MiamiHEAT The Miami HEAT

In the locker room, Udonis Haslem just confirmed he WILL be active for tonight's Game 4!

I dont know why but im nervous as HELL for tonights game... we need this win so we cant rest up if the Chicago/ATL series goes to 7 games..

Seeing UD back on the court will be incredibly refreshing but lets not expect too much of him just yet fellas. The one thing he will provide immediately upon stepping on the court however, is energy and hustle!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Seeing UD back on the court will be incredibly refreshing but lets not expect too much of him just yet fellas. The one thing he will provide immediately upon stepping on the court however, is energy and hustle!

I'll take it

Physical play is where I would expect to be ...... Rondo is making it crazy difficult for me to still hate him tho 
30t6p3b.gif
. I have nothing but respect for that man's heart right now. Not only playing with one arm practically but being efficient at it as well. 
...OK BACK TO HATING HIM NOW 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Physical play is where I would expect to be ...... Rondo is making it crazy difficult for me to still hate him tho 
30t6p3b.gif
. I have nothing but respect for that man's heart right now. Not only playing with one arm practically but being efficient at it as well. 
...OK BACK TO HATING HIM NOW 
laugh.gif
Word,he's playing with a ton of heart out there. hopefully our pg's keep putting pressure on his left arm. I can't wait to see Haslem back on the court
pimp.gif

*Edit: There he is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bosh needs to get aggressive and establish better position on the Block ... I have faith he can do it!

Back
Top Bottom