THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

I love this team. They put you through hell and back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

laugh.gif
Man, I've never had this much stress put on me from a basketball game. HUGE win, 3-1 going back home. Let's finish these dudes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 I damn near broke my T.V tonight ....this game was serious ..that 3 by Bron had me like 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

LET'S GOOOO !!!!!! 1 MOOOO !!!

230476_181618195221329_112173442165805_414745_5654142_n.jpg

Such a good win today, Big 3 by Lebron, big shot by wade, and BIG TIP IN MY BOSH!!!!

FEELS GOOD MAN FEELS GOOD

Series is definitely not over agreed ..... what they did out there was believe in each other and that alone is success in itself. Boston will not lie down easily and I wouldn't want them to. Very proud of my team nonetheless ...! My mom's reaction when she called me was priceless when Wade hit that 3 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. Krazy Haitian lady 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  cool .... lmao I can picture her now .. ohhhhh ohhhh !! 

AirFressh- was suspended for what reason i don't know the comment was deleted ..come back strong my dude ..
pimp.gif

I dont know about those Fly wades ...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif
  cool .... lmao I can picture her now .. ohhhhh ohhhh !! 

AirFressh- was suspended for what reason i don't know the comment was deleted ..come back strong my dude ..
pimp.gif

I dont know about those Fly wades ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
 YEZZZIR .... 
I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on his posting tactics at first but good lord they were hilarious as heck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. He'll be back by the ECF from the Inactive list so if you're out there Fresh reading this 

.... heres to you homie 

6a6755aa-0289-44bf-86f1-87e60f557591.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i give melo one decent sig... i swear, they take all the JB thats been scrapped, put them in one big pile and say here pick which one you like and its your sig shoe...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

roll.gif
roll.gif
 poor wade, melo, cp3

fixed
THIS ... smh @JB poopin on 3 of the top ten players in the league with those sigs 
30t6p3b.gif

SN: Why my fiance just told me that Perkins look like Young Jeezy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

young-jeezy-MSHT-sized.jpg
1187482212_0612.jpg

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

roll.gif
roll.gif
 poor wade, melo, cp3

fixed
THIS ... smh @JB poopin on 3 of the top ten players in the league with those sigs 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1187482212_0612.jpg
laugh.gif

They could've made Wades sigs so much better looking. They look great to just ball in but they don't really look all that special. I say just give 'em some crazy PE's with classic shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 poor wade, melo, cp3

fixed
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1187482212_0612.jpg
laugh.gif
1 looks like he came outta a loose vag.. the other came outta a butt hole

I look to see Udonis bounce back strong in game 5 with a much better performance. I still feel he could've played a bit more then 3 minutes but those quick fouls and that senseless tech got him out of any rhythm that he could've developed. All in all I'm glad to see him back and I fully believe he'll be a factor in some capacity on Wednesday. 

Originally Posted by walk with me

can anyone make an AVY of when bron banged that 3 with big baby yelling @ him right behind him?

LMAO, Bron always finds someway to kill the bench behind him....Im surprised he didnt turn around and look at them after...
That was a classic moment..

I just had to take a moment, read through the season games thread, read the heat-vs-celts series thread, and this one ......... and the realization just really hit me.

MAD bandwagon fans yo .... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just had to take a moment, read through the season games thread, read the heat-vs-celts series thread, and this one ......... and the realization just really hit me.

MAD bandwagon fans yo .... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom