THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I just had to take a moment, read through the season games thread, read the heat-vs-celts series thread, and this one ......... and the realization just really hit me.

MAD bandwagon fans yo .... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You see dudes that didn't post once during the season thread posting non stop all of a sudden when the playoffs start
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. Guess it's expected with successful teams.

Rolaholic -- Not just during the season tho fam, they weren't even posting when h3at made the offseason thread 
30t6p3b.gif

Trizzo -- C'mon son,
laugh.gif
. Anybody questions your loyalty to the Heat is [LeBron] ******ed [LeBron]. Plus, don't forget you were voted MVHF for pages 49-50 of the season games thread 
roll.gif
. We all remember how you went iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn on those 2 pages giving the haters the cyber pimp slap 
pimp.gif

Dub -- We applaud your consistent disdain for the squad 
laugh.gif
 .... We can only respect you 100% for that my dude. RESPECT 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i got a verbal warning at work for calling in on saturday and sunday.... i wasnt gonna miss that pac fight and the first game in boston, got too drunk and had to call in on sunday.. plus it was mothers day too...

Comments after today's practice about yesterday's huge win and UD talking about how he'll feel when he checks in the game tomorrow at home
pimp.gif

I knew Spo would be CHEESING before i clicked

the two people i am most happy for are Haslem and Spo

Originally Posted by DubA169

heat_champs-777955.jpg

only a couple people left from the championship... haslem, wade, spo, pat, zo

YoungTriz wrote:
DubA169 wrote:

heat_champs-777955.jpg

only a couple people left from the championship... haslem, wade, spo, pat, zo

this has been hanging up above my shoe closet for a long @%# time now ..we need to get back here !!!
pimp.gif

from the DVD

228481_10150180371984422_508179421_7113157_4499249_n.jpg

Man how exciting would it be to see OKC/Heat in the finals? I wouldnt know who to go for and I wouldnt be upset as to who wins. I think that will bring in the most revenue and will carry alot of ratings

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Man how exciting would it be to see OKC/Heat in the finals? I wouldnt know who to go for and I wouldnt be upset as to who wins. I think that will bring in the most revenue and will carry alot of ratings

As far as ratings it will be very difficult to top that matchup. I still feel however, that if the Mavs and Heat square off for the chip, the memories of that 06 battle will spawn this matchup to be one of the most watched Finals in a long time. Simply due to how how it ended for the Mavs against the Heat 5 years ago. That would be a huge money maker and you've got to remember, Dallas is an incredibly large Media Market that would simply overshadow any other out of the West. Plus Dirk and Cuban wants that revenge badly .... we all know that he wants to avoid this from happening again ..!
Spoiler [+]

90sy9v.gif

That 2006 chip is fake , that was D whistle and the refs vs cuban.

If butler comes back , and the mavs make it that far and the refs stay out of it . i think the mavs could win.

Back
Top Bottom