THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by h3at23

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS!!!
pimp.gif

Incredibly proud of my Team! Congrats to the C's for playing inspirational basketball and pushing this Heat team to be better then they thought they could've been. I've got nothing but respect for that Squad.

Eastern Conference Finals fellas! I NEED ALL THE HOMIES TO CHECK IN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
............... THE JOURNEY IS FAR FROM OVER AND NOTHING IS GIVEN BUT I NEED ALL US FANS TO CHECK IN AND KEEP THIS THREAD ON PAGE ONE EVERYDAY ALL DAY!!!!
CONGRATS AGAIN FELLAS FROM YA BOY MR2COOL80 

laugh.gif
%$%@ is nuts out there.. feels like home sweet home in here... im gonna treat myself to a blue moon because i ran out of corona...
raise a bottle and toast to fellow heat fans...
bluemoon1.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
%$%@ is nuts out there.. feels like home sweet home in here... im gonna treat myself to a blue moon because i ran out of corona...
raise a bottle and toast to fellow heat fans...
bluemoon1.jpg
I'm wit you my dude but since I gotta work tomorrow, I'll stick to a Club Soda 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont know who it was, but some one called it before the play offs that lebron would hit his clutch shots vs the celtics in the play offs! GOOD CALL! LOL

good job cool.. dont be like me and not be able to make it to work..
laugh.gif
what time bdis get off work... dude be coming through in the am on west coast time...

DubA169 wrote:
congrats to he3t, triz, mr cool, bdis1986, Roholic, rawjs, WILLINC

so. mad.

Respect !! 

Don't be we got revenge for u guys
laugh.gif
 .. knicks/boston should have gone atleast 6
..miss calls
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking, if the Heat win the title this year, would this be the first team in the last decade to win w/o a decent center? Shaq, Duncan, Bynum, Perkins, Ben Wallace/ Joel Anthony, Juwan Howard, Jamaal Magloire, and Big Z??? With the exception of Anthony's defense the rest of the centers are essentially dead weight.

yeah that's def the silver lining in all this. maybe the knicks can win the division now that you guys took their souls on some mortal kombat steez

Also to add on so far this team has shown that you don't need a bench to win. A new breed of basketball, no need for an impact center and no need for a bench. Hard nose defense and 2 of the top 5 players in the league, a recipe for success. It's no surprise because this is what we all envisioned.

Dang! I forgot about this thread...Too much hate on the celtics vs HEAT thread!...IT FEELS GOOD INDEED.... I want the bulls next.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i really wanna see the knicks mid season next year..

we on that 2012 dream now.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i  don't see how we improve much next season. maybe 2012 we can talk. 
we won't be anything crazy next year.  

Back
Top Bottom