THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

The mavs can win even without butler. Heat can not play that pack it in defense against the mavs. Mavs are hard to defend with their excellent spacing.

Well if the refs do the same thing as in 2006 then the Heat are champs already.

Originally Posted by polorico

That 2006 chip is fake , that was D whistle and the refs vs cuban.

If butler comes back , and the mavs make it that far and the refs stay out of it . i think the mavs could win.
Explain to me when was the last time the "refs stayed out of" a game? A Championship game at that? In any extreme, even if they did stay out of a game, they'll be criticised for calls they didn't make which pretty much makes that point baseless and irrelevant. In no way am I defending officiating particularly bad officiating, but this argument that the 06 chip was "fake" is tired and played out. Not disputing the fact that Dallas can beat the Heat cause they surely have the pieces to do so but to imply that they'll win if the ref's stay out of it is pretty much baseless in my opinion!
At any rate. Mav's have done what they needed to do thus far and deserve all the Credit for doing so. Heat still have a game to play tonight and I have yet to count out the C's in any way shape or form!

For some reason i think Mavs will be thirsty for blood if they play the Heat. The hate is still strong for them
laugh.gif
And i do agree the Heat robbed them in 06. Wade got a lot of phantom foul calls that series.

Originally Posted by polorico

That 2006 chip is fake , that was D whistle and the refs vs cuban.

If butler comes back , and the mavs make it that far and the refs stay out of it . i think the mavs could win.
laugh.gif

i really hope we dont come out relaxed being up 3-1 at home... we need to kick them while they are down, i hope they are hung over...

pimp.gif
,great to see 'Bron get over that hump. Great moment right now. They've slayed the Dragon right now.

Back
Top Bottom