THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

C's played with the energy that was expected. KG and Pierce played incredibly well. Good game C's .....

I just ask for Chalmers to start next game
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

mad.gif

To be honest, I've got no problem with him coming off the bench. He's been productive all series long coming off the bench and this game proved the same alike. If he remains consistent then they'll be fine. Bron and Wade didn't play well and Bosh was non-existent but I credit the C's defense and intensity for those results. 

I'm going to need Spoesltra to stop being stubborn with trying to buy time with Ilgauskas. There's just no energy there. And he KILLS us on the pick & roll. 

As an impartial fan that'd actually like to see you win the series..you guys can NOT keep trotting Z out there. Or Bibby. 5 minutes for Z, max. 10-15 for Bibby, max.

To start the game, okay..but not in the 3rd.

Them starting the 3rd did us in IMO.

Spo said he's gonna re-evaluate things in the post game presser so I guess we'll see

We all knew Boston wasn't going out like no punks...If Miami went on to lose this series I wouldnt be surprised in the least...

Bosh is definitely disappointed with himself..... I knew the celtics wouldn't go down without a fight! But we'll see on the next game! LBJ should work harder next time on his offense and defense... He wasn't his usual self in this game
tired.gif
.... Don't jock up 2's or three's please! Take it inside!.. Heat should win the next game
tongue.gif
! GO HEAT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it is so sad that i hate yal more than any team and am defending u guys agsint wade being suspended. seriously? man the #$+% up

1 game but boston played with pride and heart, something i hope the back to back champs can take notes from and play with tomorrow.

that said, lets see what happens monday.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I do appreciate the defense against Wade getting suspended, but if you hate us so much why are you in all of our threads?
laugh.gif

BTW, AF1 Beast posting here. Had to steal my bro's SN cause I got banned.

Whats good fellas! Happy Monday...
EDIT-  ByTimReynolds 

The reports out of Boston are that Erik Spoelstra isn't revealing his inactive list until 6pm tonight, an hour before tip.
half a minute ago via TweetDeck
With that, my guess would be that we should  fully expect to see Haslem Tonight. I'd be surprised if he didn't play! But we'll see...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

mad.gif

To be honest, I've got no problem with him coming off the bench. He's been productive all series long coming off the bench and this game proved the same alike. If he remains consistent then they'll be fine. Bron and Wade didn't play well and Bosh was non-existent but I credit the C's defense and intensity for those results. 

Chalmers is better off the bench, Let Bibby start, he isn't doing nothing wrong.

Let Haslem play and then you guys don't have to even play Z at all.

no reason Joel Anthony doesn't start and play 38-40 minutes a night at this point. Udonis can give 10-15..all you need.

Spoelstra is worried about 'chemistry' bringing him back and him getting into the flow of the series, well big Z is atrocious so what does it matter? He's -31 plus/minus in 32 minutes this series. Literally giving away a point a minute when he's on the floor. Haslem on one leg can't do worse.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Let Haslem play and then you guys don't have to even play Z at all.

no reason Joel Anthony doesn't start and play 38-40 minutes a night at this point. Udonis can give 10-15..all you need.

Spoelstra is worried about 'chemistry' bringing him back and him getting into the flow of the series, well big Z is atrocious so what does it matter? He's -31 plus/minus in 32 minutes this series. Literally giving away a point a minute when he's on the floor. Haslem on one leg can't do worse.
For all intensive purposes, Z just does not seem to want to elevate his level of play against the C's. A lot of it has to do with the C's defense but even still, he just doesn't seem to want it as much as Joel presently. If UD plays then I only see Z playing if they run into serious foul trouble. The flow of their defense takes a huge deficit when he's in the game. Nevertheless, make no mistake about how I feel about Z as a body of work this entire season. He's been more of a pleasant surprise in my opinion throughout the course of the season and showed up ready to play more often then not.

A guy who covers the heat for a major publication just texted me with the

"From what i see at shootaround it seems that Haslem will get burn tonight"

Im going to miss the game too (work)
30t6p3b.gif

I'm getting the same impressions as well that he'll play. Spo isn't releasing the inactive list till 6pm est so we'll see. Would I be surprised if he doesn't play? Maybe a little, but we'll find out in an hour

Back
Top Bottom