THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the **** is mlga? is that one your little internet groups you guys made up like this one?
93587254-67EF-4E4A-B4E1-BB21C06FBD5B.jpeg
Why you mad? Your team already won today.

thank you for thinking of me when you made this cute picture in paint tho

literally every deflection where a player is holding the ball is going to be off the offensive player. That is never called. Dont do this.

If it was Steph in that situation and not LeBron you wouldn’t be saying this.

And, no, the offensive player does not touch the ball last every time there is a deflection like that.

Bron and Vogel lost this sleepwalking in the third. Bron down the stretch was awful. Just terrible, no focus whatsoever. He gets like this sometimes and it's baffling to me. :smh:

You let this lil N run around the court clowning you? Like you really Big Russ outchea? Naw bruh. Can't be me.

took way too long to get Kuz back in the 3rd & KCP/Caruso deserved more minutes than Rondo.. we were up big Because we were winning all the 50/50 balls... towards the 3rd that stopped & I think a lot of the momentum stopped because we were in the penalty at 9 minutes 😐

The Lakers don’t have the cap to get a player that’s going to improve them enough to beat the Clippers in a series. The morning talking heads are gonna have a field day in the morning.

The Lakers don’t have the cap to get a player that’s going to improve them enough to beat the Clippers in a series. The morning talking heads are gonna have a field day in the morning.
The politics surrounding certain players are more prohibitive than the cap.

Lakers need to run more Pick n rolls and short rolls with the guy they trade a hunnid picks for. This switching **** to post up lebron and AD cant be used against every team.

Lakers got some things to fix. Clips can enjoy this one now. We gonna revisit the slander n talk when the real season starts and when the **** counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom