THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers had some anomalies that game like Kuzma coming out hot and KCP hitting some huge 3’s. Still lost. Which is hilarious

How does he not? If im holding a ball and another person slaps it out of my hands, its ALWAYS going to touch my hand last

Because the defender could touch it again or hit it last.

For example, the defender could slap it down out of your hand and it hits them in the foot and goes out. It really depends on the positioning of both players on the court, the angle and direction of the deflection, etc.

i'd be more concerned with AD logging heavy minutes and trying to play through nagging injuries

Don’t need to hope. Just is what it is. Going to be extremely difficult for such a small team like the Lakers to do much come playoff time.
So you're saying this Lakers team has peaked? Lmao.

Remember, it's only December. Like last year when LAL blew out the world champs at they house and finished the season with a lottery pick.

December. June. 6 more months of hoping left for ALA.

giphy.gif

He looked plenty healthy when he ran over to sit on Kevin Hart's lap.

So you're saying this Lakers team has peaked? Lmao.

Remember, it's only December. Like last year when LAL blew out the world champs at they house and finished the season with a lottery pick.

December. June. 6 more months of hoping left for ALA.
No, I’m saying they are severely undersized, especially against a team like the Clippers.

No teams have peaked yet.

Lakers just losing to good teams, which isn’t particularly surprising. Y’all like to put them on some pedestal like they are better than others, which they clearly aren’t.

Mike Breen literally just made up rule during that game. Possession goes against the player who’s act caused the ball to go out of bounds - really? Then why it is a routine basketball play for one player to intentionally throw it out of bounds off another in order to retain possession? Javie shut that down quick though.

Lakers fans acting cute like they weren’t ready to talk a gang of **** if Lakers won
How does he not? If im holding a ball and another person slaps it out of my hands, its ALWAYS going to touch my hand last
depends on the follow through

Bev hit the ball while Lebron was pulling it back for a shot therefore it rolled off Brons hand
i'd be more concerned with AD logging heavy minutes and trying to play through nagging injuries
I don’t see how Bron and AD will both make it to the playoffs injury free without load management

Bron cuts so many corners in the game at this stage. And the longer the season goes and the higher the comp gets...It will be more glaring and harmful. Really is Big Russ circa 16-18.

-Doesn’t defend
-Doesn’t get back in transition
-Doesn’t move without the ball
-Doesn’t shoot well against good teams

Him having a great b-ball IQ is saving him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom