THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion gotta play the 5 mostly. Him and Zo 2 man game gonna be a PROBLEM.

Zion
BI
JJ
Jrue
Zo

Think that's what eventually will be their best lineup.

I can already see it tomorrow in the lunch room

"Did you see what zee on did???"

**** how you watch the game and STILL csnt say the mans name correctly
You gotta stop talking sports with folks at work wo...just tell em you ain’t watch it or ain’t know it was even a game that night like I always do :lol:

You gotta stop talking sports with folks at work wo...just tell em you ain’t watch it or ain’t know it was even a game that night like I always do :lol:
These dudes asked me to be in their fantasy league, i told them **** off.

I dont even engage in the convo, im just there cringing.

Man called Siakam, Siakham. Im there looking at him like b, hes African not Arab. :smh:

Sounds like a certain duo I know :lol:
Hahah.

Slenderman shown he can hit some 3s though. He is absolutely the one that has to figure out how to fit in though, because Alphonso and Zion are a perfect match.

Things going to be a lot different now when Slenderman has to adapt and no longer has the rein to do whatever he wants.

I think it was a mistake for them to pull Zion while he was hot. The goal is still to make the playoffs right?

The Spurs is a direct competitor for that 8th spot.

Pulling Zion against a team you are fighting with for a playoff spot is definitely questionable. He couldn't play 3 more mins? Especially when you know it's gonna come down to the wire for that last spot (or two).

seriously though, why hasn’t Zion lost weight by now? He went to one of the best basketball programs in America and no one encouraged it? Now he’s in the league and same deal? I don’t get it.

I said this before but in the preseason but it really didn't look like Ingram had chemistry with Zion.

The response was 'but who has chemistry in the preseason 🤣'

No one has instant chemistry together sure but Ingram and Zion especially seem a poor fit

I said this before but in the preseason but it really didn't look like Ingram had chemistry with Zion.

The response was 'but who has chemistry in the preseason 🤣'

No one has instant chemistry together sure but Ingram and Zion especially seem a poor fit

This is a laughable take off of one game.

Reactions: OTG
The thing that impressed me the most about Zion was the 3pt shooting.

He can contribute without exerting so much force on his body like Detroit Blake.

If he can lose like 30 lbs he can be a pretty good stretch 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom