THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo i swear mark jackson be talking out his ***

Didnt he say at one point zion puton 6lbs of muscle in a week after working out? And van gundy was like wait wait wtf r u talking about

:lol:

How do Ingram and Zion have the same role? Did yall even see how Zion got his buckets? Everything assisted. Yall act like they're both ball dominant or something

Reactions: OTG

Didnt he say at one point zion puton 6lbs of muscle in a week after working out? And van gundy was like wait wait wtf r u talking about

Pelicans actually said Zion put on like 8lbs of muscle in one week. I’m not a doctor but I’m sure that’s probably physically impossible.

Think David Griffin said that earlier this week and it was 8 lbs of muscle allegedly.

seriously though, why hasn’t Zion lost weight by now? He went to one of the best basketball programs in America and no one encouraged it? Now he’s in the league and same deal? I don’t get it.
It’s like 80% diet 20% training

When they said he put on 8 lbs of muscle in a week of normal weight lifting, why the f is he weightlifting? He’s clearly already strong enough.

Make this guy do some cardio or hiit

If only Thibbs was
Pulling Zion against a team you are fighting with for a playoff spot is definitely questionable. He couldn't play 3 more mins? Especially when you know it's gonna come down to the wire for that last spot (or two).
Even that final min, they were down by like 3 or 4...This where the barbershop cats win, f all the numbers and set strategies before the game...A pro basketball player can play the last 60 secs if they ain’t hurt

dudes really upset gentry had Zion sit down?

dude was gassed and he hasn't played since summer league... yall cant be serious

New Orleans GM said 8

If only Thibbs was

Even that final min, they were down by like 3 or 4...This where the barbershop cats win, f all the numbers and set strategies before the game...A pro basketball player can play the last 60 secs if they ain’t hurt
With you. Let dude hoop.

When they said he put on 8 lbs of muscle in a week of normal weight lifting, why the f is he weightlifting? He’s clearly already strong enough.

So if somebody is already strong they should stop lifting 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1579745802104.png

1579745848815.png

6lbs or

:lol: @ 8lbs of MUSCLE in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom