THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAI SIR !!! many many many more

slam 5.jpg

RE: Woj

Sending that from a WORK email is just #LowIQ.

Whatever happens to him, no matter the political affiliation of the target, is on him.

I personally don't agree with the backlash but I am also not invested outside of me typing this.

Last edited:
Y’all were trippin yesterday for calling Iso Joe a HOFer. Joe is my guy but its not gonna happen. All star selections don’t really matter like that. He had a damn solid career though. He’s like the al horford, wing edition.

Y’all were trippin yesterday for calling Iso Joe a HOFer. Joe is my guy but its not gonna happen. All star selections don’t really matter like that. He had a damn solid career though. He’s like the al horford, wing edition.
"But Mitch RIchmond made it" is the best response you will get.

"But Mitch RIchmond made it" is the best response you will get.

FWIW B Sox B Sox pointed out that everyone with 7 or more ASG selections is a HOFer (with the exception of a gentleman from the 50s named Larry Foust) or presumptive HOFer (Lamarcus Aldridge is most debatable. He's also 43rd on the all-time scoring list and the same applies but with no exceptions.

I am not saying Joe Johnson is a HOFer, I am just pointing out there is precedent with regard to his accomplishments that make the suggestion not that crazy in reality. I would follow-up those unique precedents with this summation:
He’ll get there in a weak class after waiting a whole bunch of years

re: Joe Johnson

Also, at what point does Springfield recognize BIg 3 and TBT accomplishments as part of the formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom