THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But calling Trump out and speaking on social issues in an era where you build social cache for doing so..makes him an ally? Yeah I'm sitting that one out.

If any other coach stood up out there...what would have been the reaction? And can some answer the Becky Hammon question to? She also a "Post-2016" ally?

Pop been calling out ppl on their **** before it was en vogue, that's the difference. I don't know if she was asked about why she didn't kneel. But what I do know is that convoluted response Issac gave yesterday in addition to some of the things he's posted on social media is problematic and detrimental. Kneeling in essence now isn't affecting anybody positively or negatively.

I fully understand not wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt because its two different things that some people believe are the same. Black lives matter is a rallying cry to highlight to oppression of blacks in America. Black Lives Matter is also an organization that uses the guise of fighting against black oppression to push forth ideals that are highly detrimental to the black community.

So not wearing the shirt is to avoid sending a mixed message to those who know the difference.

Last edited:
Lifelong Spurs but how pop handled Kawhi as well as not kneeling, nah, you can’t fool me. IDGAF if you served in the military. Our military is as egregious as it gets. Veterans on the corner, bumming for change, VA hospitals notorious for scams and rejecting people, “Wounded Warrior” commercials asking for civilian donations while the government hoards money and won’t take care of those same wounded veterans.

My uncle served like 18 years, got hurt, they didn’t want to give him full disability or whatever. Military hypocritical AF. Not to mention hazing and sexual harassment is PREVALENT
What exactly did pop do to Kawhi?
It was pretty obvious he didn’t want to play for the spurs.

The training staff told him it’s a lingering injury if he’s gonna play there’s always gonna be a little pain. He’s havjng the same problem until now

I fully understand not wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt because its two different things that some people believe are the same. Black lives matter is a rallying cry to highlight to oppression of blacks in America. Black Lives Matter is also an organization that uses the guise o fighting against black oppression to push forth ideals that are highly detrimental to the black community.

So not wearing the shirt is to avoid sending a mixed message to those who know the difference.

the NBA wouldn’t get behind the latter if it were the consensus statement.

Don’t care who stands or kneels anymore
see this why the clippers cant have nice things
1596303586767.gif

What’s gonna happen when the nba gets back to arenas? ****** will go back to standing, their names will go back to their jerseys, that BLM will be erased from the floor...

I generally avoid checking at all costs. Only if it’s absolutely necessary. I can fit a week’s worth of **** in a backpack and carry on.

Are they cutting every locked bag these days?
Ever since I been a kid I assumed my bag will get lost on a flight so I always fit whatever I need into a carry on...Like you said you can pack for a week or 2 without checking your bag...The last time I checked, they sure enough lost my bag for a day and had to deliver it to my job, never again :lol: :smh:

What’s gonna happen when the nba gets back to arenas? ****** will go back to standing, their names will go back to their jerseys, that BLM will be erased from the floor...

I really don't think this **** gonna return to arenas until 2022 at the earliest. And who knows what the **** will be happening in the world by then.

I think this concept is the start of an entirely different model that's about to take shape. I fully expect next season to be some form of what we're seeing now

I really don't think this **** gonna return to arenas until 2022 at the earliest. And who knows what the **** will be happening in the world by then.

I think this concept is the start of an entirely different model that's about to take shape. I fully expect next season to be some form of what we're seeing now

Tbh I hope so. I love the league too much to see them go backwards once this is over

They'll have a capacity limit in arenas. Maybe to season ticket holders only once indoor venues start opening up again.

Definitely with temperature screenings too.

Players can tolerate it for this short time but a whole season is a different animal. Especially family wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom