THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've come to the conclusion that Doc is the best we will do. Not because he's the best coach, it's because I don't trust the process of this management team to actually get a good coach. Brand is still useless, and ownership gets a hardon whenever they see big names.

Between all big-name coaches, Doc is the least disappointing coach.

I'm not a D'antoni guy but I feel like Philly's ceiling would be higher with him, I'm just thinking about what he'd do with Ben.
Not saying it'd be a significantly higher ceiling but I've also never thought that much of Doc as a coach.

they retired his jersey for a reason
Blake Griffin Featured on Controversial LA Clippers T-Shirt with MLK,  Lincoln, Gandhi and More

If i'm the Bucks i'm shaking **** up & trying to recreate a modern version of Dwight Orlando teams. Go full shooters around him & see what happens

i would target Dedmon, Gallo, the Kings are always susceptible to getting ripped off Try & get Bogdan or Hield (Hell I would offer Middleton for both & another piece)

If i'm the Bucks i'm shaking **** up & trying to recreate a modern version of Dwight Orlando teams. Go full shooters around him & see what happens

i would target Dedmon, Gallo, the Kings are always susceptible to getting ripped off Try & get Bogdan or Hield (Hell I would offer Middleton for both & another piece)
That's why they lost to the Heat though.

Bledsoe is a so-so shooter, but Middleton-Matthews-Lopez (down year admittedly) flanking the perimeter while Giannis goes downhill.

That's why they lost to the Heat though.

Bledsoe is a so-so shooter, but Middleton-Matthews-Lopez (down year admittedly) flanking the perimeter while Giannis goes downhill.

Bledsoe (especially in the playoffs) you can't trust to make shots
Lopez is a career 34% guy who's pretty one dimensional also

I know it's easier said than done but they need to acquire some more sharpshooters to surround him with, And Bledsoe & Lopez are probably at their highest when it comes to trade value. I would sacrifice the defense to an extent & go more towards making sure the wall up Giannis strategy can't shut em down come playoffs.

Doc closed the window on himself but figured he get some kind of support or shout out from the players. Damb

Them dudes blew it just as much as he did

^^^ Or maybe - and I know this sounds crazy - they reached out to him directly and didn’t do it through social media. A real long shot, I know.

Also, a lot of the players on this year’s squad weren’t with the team that long. Lou, Trezz and Pat are the only guys who go back a few years with Doc. They’re the only guys who I would expect to say anything publicly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom