THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc closed the window on himself but figured he get some kind of support or shout out from the players. Damb

Them dudes blew it just as much as he did

He was definitely the fall guy. I'm surprised they waited a couple weeks though. Can't be the only change they make though. Roster definitely needs reconstricting.

kd
kyrie
and westbrook
all found in the clearance section

saw an okc westbrook jersey for $20, wouldve copped if it wasnt a XXL

Coaching ain't got **** to do with blowing multiple big leads. That's on the players. PG playing like complete garbage is unavoidable. Kawhi playing like garbage in game 7 is on Kawhi. Their unstoppable 6th men Trez and Lou never wanted to go to the bubble.

Doc's fault is buying into Kawhi's "load management" and this attitude that they could just BS through the season and magically dominate the playoffs but this is a players league. Whoever the new coach is if Kawhi step to him like "I'm only playing 55 games" what he gon do?

Should we expect 01 or 04 finals?

I remember I was talking big about the 04 lakers against the pistons. I ain't even a lakers fan. I remember dude AIM name to this day ICEDOUTKANGOL.

I sold him a pair of Olive 9s. We was both from Michigan but I didn't give the pistons a chance. I told him Lakers in 3.

Dude clowned me for about a year and a half after the finals. Every AIM started with "Lakers in 3".

If LA on that bull they will get beat.

^^^ Or maybe - and I know this sounds crazy - they reached out to him directly and didn’t do it through social media. A real long shot, I know.

Also, a lot of the players on this year’s squad weren’t with the team that long. Lou, Trezz and Pat are the only guys who go back a few years with Doc. They’re the only guys who I would expect to say anything publicly.
Absolutely, I mean that’s assumed though right? If the players didn’t reach out to him privately now that would def be something

Publicly throwing doc a bone for getting canned and taking the fall would have just been symbolic and doing right by him

I will say that I can’t recall if similar situations have occurred recently and whether or not the players threw some support publicly

opening night on christmas would be 🔥
Ideally, the NBA season would start on Christmas Day and run through August, right before football season starts. The NBA would only need to compete with football or for the first couple weeks of the season and the NBA would dominate the news cycle throughout the spring and summer.

The only issue with this is that it would screw with the Olympics every 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom