THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure I once heard Halsey say in an interview that LA was a trash place, but that was a long time ago. Perhaps she’s realized the error of her ways.

Also, the first week of October 2007 - reports were that the Lakers were in active discussions with the Bulls to send Kobe to Chicago for a package that included Ben Gordon. Some say the deal was pretty close to happening. Wild to think how that deal might have altered NBA history had it gone through.

I think the Bulls not wanting to package Luol Deng held it up initially then I want to say Jerry West called Kobe and told him leaving would be a mistake and convinced him to drop the request to leave. Clipper were his other choice too I believe.

If Paul George ends up getting shipped out of LA after all of the BS it would be absolutely hilarious. That being said, I don't think the Nets would trade for him seeing as he's a free agent next year.

If Paul George ends up getting shipped out of LA after all of the BS it would be absolutely hilarious. That being said, I don't think the Nets would trade for him seeing as he's a free agent next year.

It could be a worthwhile gamble for the Nets though. Seems like, with KD in the fold, they’re going to have to move someone from the current group no matter what.

nets are my favorites for next year even if they dont trade for pg

a nets lakers finals would be insane

Nash just has to pray that, by KD and Kyrie both being moody weirdos, they neutralize each other and a calm is achieved.

even if nets make the finals next year nobody beating the Lakers anytime soon.... if AD and lebron are healthy and lebron can still play in his prime and not decline they will be tough to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom