Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Al3xis

yall have real short memories.

Wade owes this to his team after the crap he put forth vs Chicago. Bron got him here. If he closes the deal, that's the beauty of that team.
qft
roll.gif
@ lebron stans

dude seriously do not want to give any credit to Wade

the beauty of the team is that lebron got them to the finals by himself? If I remember correctly Wade was hitting clutch shots vs Chicago as well.

You know this xpopocatepl is losing it now. Comparing kobe to wilks and anthony. Prime example of a dude that will not be enjoying Wade getting his second finals MVP.

I skimmed through this. 
Has anyone mentioned how LBJ will run and hug Wade or try and celebrate with him after he makes a great play? (throughout the playoffs not just finals) 
Sometimes it seems totally one sided and almost awkward, like Wade is way cooler/mature/confident. 

It's almost like Lebron is Allan and Wade is Phil from the Hangover 
laugh.gif

That said, Lebron is a freak and more talented on both ends IMO, but Wade has the killer instinct/leadership. 

He doesn't have to try to be the leader. He just is.

Don't get me wrong they're both Alpha but from what I've observed it seems like Wade is Alpha 1A and Bron is Alpha 1B. 

Regardless of their stats. Wade just seems like Big Brother and LBJ seems like he looks up to him 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TOO PREDICTABLE!!!!  A LAKER fan making this thread. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hate the fact that being a laker fan is connected to being a lebron hater nowadays. i could care less about bron or wade. i should thank them for eliminating boston.
pimp.gif

i hate the fact that we're getting confused with the kobe stans. 

still got at least 2 more games to go.... the true MVP will emerge.

but honestly, lbj & wade could care less who gets the MVP award... theyre more concerned about getting them that trophy.

still got at least 2 more games to go.... the true MVP will emerge.

but honestly, lbj & wade could care less who gets the MVP award... theyre more concerned about getting them that trophy.

I think the real problem is that we've stopped looking at basketball as a team sport. I blame the media. No one player is winning a title by themselves, it takes a team. We're so caught up into the greatness of some of these players we forget that there is 4 other players on the court with them. I somewhat agree with CAFinest. As real Laker fans we know Shaq didnt win those titles alone. Hell, Kobe and Shaq didnt win them together, the Lakers won as a team. There were a few players on those championship teams that hit big shots when it mattered. You take some of those shots away there may be no 3peat. The greatness of MJ overshadows how good of a team the Bulls were. Some people act like Jordan was playing with scrubs and he did it all alone. Total disrespect to players like Pip, Rodman, Grant, hell even Kukoc.

laugh.gif
at Kobes only contribution was scoring and that hes more like Nique and Melo.

laugh.gif
at that pic too!

I think the real problem is that we've stopped looking at basketball as a team sport. I blame the media. No one player is winning a title by themselves, it takes a team. We're so caught up into the greatness of some of these players we forget that there is 4 other players on the court with them. I somewhat agree with CAFinest. As real Laker fans we know Shaq didnt win those titles alone. Hell, Kobe and Shaq didnt win them together, the Lakers won as a team. There were a few players on those championship teams that hit big shots when it mattered. You take some of those shots away there may be no 3peat. The greatness of MJ overshadows how good of a team the Bulls were. Some people act like Jordan was playing with scrubs and he did it all alone. Total disrespect to players like Pip, Rodman, Grant, hell even Kukoc.

laugh.gif
at Kobes only contribution was scoring and that hes more like Nique and Melo.

laugh.gif
at that pic too!

Did son really just compare Kobe Bryant to Hersey Hawkins. You go have a seat sir.

There's no doubt that LeBron is the best player in the league today that's easy, however it doesn't make since that he's hailed as the best player of all time yet when the pressure is on he cannot produce. I believe he CAN be the best one day. However, as of right now DWade is proving his worth on the biggest stage and LeBron is not.

Did son really just compare Kobe Bryant to Hersey Hawkins. You go have a seat sir.

There's no doubt that LeBron is the best player in the league today that's easy, however it doesn't make since that he's hailed as the best player of all time yet when the pressure is on he cannot produce. I believe he CAN be the best one day. However, as of right now DWade is proving his worth on the biggest stage and LeBron is not.

The Lakers/Heat fan stereotyping is getting pretty old.

I've loved the Lakers all my life and Kobe is my fave player but I'm not gonna discredit the talents of Wade/Bron.

The Lakers/Heat fan stereotyping is getting pretty old.

I've loved the Lakers all my life and Kobe is my fave player but I'm not gonna discredit the talents of Wade/Bron.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Has anyone on here ever said LeBron is the best ever? I've never seen it.
Why are you saying LeBron didn't produce on the biggest stage? In the 4th quarter the guy had 4 key assists (including the game winner) and nobody he defended was able to score. What more do you want?

Has anyone on here ever said LeBron is the best ever? I've never seen it.
Why are you saying LeBron didn't produce on the biggest stage? In the 4th quarter the guy had 4 key assists (including the game winner) and nobody he defended was able to score. What more do you want?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade owes this to his team after the crap he put forth vs Chicago. Bron got him here. If he closes the deal, that's the beauty of that team.
qft
roll.gif
@ lebron stans

the beauty of the team is that lebron got them to the finals by himself? If I remember correctly Wade was hitting clutch shots vs Chicago as well.

You know this xpopocatepl is losing it now. Comparing kobe to wilks and anthony. Prime example of a dude that will not be enjoying Wade getting his second finals MVP.
LeBron was Miami's best player against Boston and Chicago..would you really want to argue that?

That's what makes Miami great and why they're 2 wins away from a title, they both have and will continue to have their moments. And when one of them isn't on top of their game, the other is good enough to keep things afloat.

Right now, it's Wade's turn. Nobody is discrediting him.
yet when the pressure is on he cannot produce
see, but this is the dumb #$@@.

did the prior 2 series not take place (against equal competition) ? did Game 1 of the Finals not happen?

There is no more pressure this series than there was for him this year against Boston as an individual.

Originally Posted by knightngale

qft
roll.gif
@ lebron stans

LeBron was Miami's best player against Boston and Chicago..would you really want to argue that?

That's what makes Miami great and why they're 2 wins away from a title, they both have and will continue to have their moments. And when one of them isn't on top of their game, the other is good enough to keep things afloat.

Right now, it's Wade's turn. Nobody is discrediting him.
yet when the pressure is on he cannot produce
see, but this is the dumb #$@@.

did the prior 2 series not take place (against equal competition) ? did Game 1 of the Finals not happen?

There is no more pressure this series than there was for him this year against Boston as an individual.

What about Lebron's worth on the defensive end during 4th quarters? Shutting down that clown Jason Terry. Oh I get it, leading your team in points for a couple games makes one player more valuable than another.
laugh.gif

Wade has a more favorable match up on the offensive end in this series... why wouldn't the team defer to him offensively?? The Heat would be foolish not to.

What about Lebron's worth on the defensive end during 4th quarters? Shutting down that clown Jason Terry. Oh I get it, leading your team in points for a couple games makes one player more valuable than another.
laugh.gif

Wade has a more favorable match up on the offensive end in this series... why wouldn't the team defer to him offensively?? The Heat would be foolish not to.

^ESPN hypes it commentators hype him nut riders became Heat fans because of him. Y'all think he is the best yet 4 assist qualifies him as the best??

^ESPN hypes it commentators hype him nut riders became Heat fans because of him. Y'all think he is the best yet 4 assist qualifies him as the best??

I would think that the "pressure" was during the Boston series against a team that has had his number for years.Can't prove this though. And neither can you with your claim.

I would think that the "pressure" was during the Boston series against a team that has had his number for years.Can't prove this though. And neither can you with your claim.

How was a washed up Boston team with no big man provide pressure to LeBron?
Because they were among the top 2 defenses in the league this season?

You came forward with your subjective claim, I simply added mine. Fact remains that you can't prove either one to be the case.

How was a washed up Boston team with no big man provide pressure to LeBron?
Because they were among the top 2 defenses in the league this season?

You came forward with your subjective claim, I simply added mine. Fact remains that you can't prove either one to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom