There should be world laws for animals that can and can't be eaten.

Originally Posted by eutum

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Kangaroos are cute, and walk on two legs like humans.

indifferent.gif

I was about to use your karmaloop code too.

American kill me with the way we think about food.... That meat might be healthier than half the stuff you're eating...

I agree with Rex
Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

You do realize that India looks at us like monsters cuz we slather their Gods in A-1, right?
no, majority could care less. their orthodox hindu population doesnt eat beef, but alot of indians in the US do
*couldn't
Indians don't really care whether you choose to eat meat or not. It's your body and you ultimately decide what goes in it. Where I'm from in India,people don't eat meat in general. Very rarely they'll have fish or chicken, but that's usually just older men. I don't know many Indians herethat even eat beef. I know that they aren't vegetarian, but 90% of them don't eat beef. It's just the way that we're brought up. I was broughtup vegetarian, so I'll never mess with meat in my lifetime. It's not that I can't, I just don't want to.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

I agree with Rex
Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

You do realize that India looks at us like monsters cuz we slather their Gods in A-1, right?
no, majority could care less. their orthodox hindu population doesnt eat beef, but alot of indians in the US do
*couldn't
Indians don't really care whether you choose to eat meat or not. It's your body and you ultimately decide what goes in it. Where I'm from in India, people don't eat meat in general. Very rarely they'll have fish or chicken, but that's usually just older men. I don't know many Indians here that even eat beef. I know that they aren't vegetarian, but 90% of them don't eat beef. It's just the way that we're brought up. I was brought up vegetarian, so I'll never mess with meat in my lifetime. It's not that I can't, I just don't want to.
Well I was just trying to make a joke but aren't cows supposed to be considered sacred or something?

if you can eat one animal you can eat them all. who are you to decide which animals have the right to live. every animal that you think is disgusting to eat isjust a result of how you were brought up. and if you think people are wrong for eating what they eat then your just ethnocentric

guess you havent had to go days without eathing cuz back when i was lilttle i did when we didnt have any vegis or meat around.

Back
Top Bottom