these air raids need to be retroed

sick.gif

i think they should have been, now with the Bashment of all the air raids, now is a bad time..

they should have droped em when the black white and grey dropped..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i think they should have been, now with the Bashment of all the air raids, now is a bad time..

Agreed.

No more Air Raids please.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Agreed.

No more Air Raids please.
why not when they retro air raids we only get like 2 OG colorways and a bunch of crazy wack colorways and plus last year we didnt even get the airraid 2 which are the peace Air Raids , they were just a air raid 1's with some BS imitations to be the 2's

Agreed. However, I see u those and raise u
300.jpg

Not no bs "Urban Jungle" Air Raids NIKE

/thread

Poor quality mesh and nubuck would definitely ruin those if they retro'd. I'd rather they just didn't.

Nike Knows they wont sell, all the air raids that released last year are chillin on clearance racks right now

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Nike Knows they wont sell, all the air raids that released last year are chillin on clearance racks right now
yeah true.......hopefully this shoe won't be touched by the hypebeasts
mad.gif

I'd cop them if they retroed. Who knows right, just be patient cause mayybe something will come about with them.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Nah wouldn't sell good in this day and age
well of course they MIGHT not fly off racks but they def wouldn't sit..........................well at least not down here in the DMV
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom