They now want a neutral gender Santa.. WE NEED A PURGE

giphy.webp

How about we just get rid of that santa claus fairy tale all together?

Once these kids open their presents, they ain't thinking 'bout no damn santa :lol:

How about we stop insulting the hard work of parents and the intelligence of kids and ban Santa all around
Sure but he is technically based off of Saint Nicholas which is now turned into a made up character for the holidays

but I mean if those who dont believe in god, might want to say just f it to the whole idea

Ain't no fat white man taking credit for the toys I worked for and paid for to give to my kid

They can make santa whatever gender, color, age, nationality they want. In my house, ***** I'm santa clause.
sure

I think the whole point is how can you cry after all this time about changing a fictitious character thats always been a married male and ask for him to be a woman or gender less

Ain't no fat white man taking credit for the toys I worked for and paid for to give to my kid

They can make santa whatever gender, color, age, nationality they want. In my house, ***** I'm santa clause.
Damn, you won't even let your kid have a childhood?

I mean don’t they have a Mrs. Claus already lol.

If someone wants to view Santa as gender neutral or whatever the hell that is, let them rock. I just won’t take their opinions seriously nor give them the reaction they’re trying to get. They know what they’re doing with that stuff. Getting up in arms about it is just playing into it.

Lol @ "santa"
A fat white dude just casually breaking into people's homes and taking cookies and milk like he's naughwtyhare.

It's almost 2020 we need to let santa go along with the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy.
A giant rabbit giving candy to kids and a fairy who takes your teeth foh

I mean don’t they have a Mrs. Claus already lol.
I wonder if "these people" would be opposed to Mrs. Clause taking on a bigger role. Almost like how Michelle Obama was her own entity.

Lol @ "santa"
A fat white dude just casually breaking into people's homes and taking cookies and milk like he's @nawghtyhare

It's almost 2020 we need to let santa go along with the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy.
A giant rabbit giving candy to kids and a fairy who takes your teeth foh
:rofl: Got Damn

All seriousness

I mean they could "both" just tour the local markets.

December 15th: Mrs. Clause is at Iverson Mall
December 17th: Santa is at Forestville Mall.

Elevate a NEW character. Have two different "Brands."

Here’s what blows my mind on all of this. We got people who talk about how society is easily offended these days and to an extent there’s some truth to that.

But then said same folks turn around and get offended by something as trivial as Santa being gender neutral.

If I’m going to sit here and tell people to stop reaching or getting bent out of shape over some old Kevin Hart tweets, Ima care less about some people who think a made up children’s character can be either gender. It’s just not that serious to me.

Back
Top Bottom