They now want a neutral gender Santa.. WE NEED A PURGE

Does this offend you as well, since the "real Saint Nicholas" was White?

african-american-santa-claus-los-angeles-dec-16-2013.jpg

https://www.ibtimes.com/finding-bla...ilies-struggle-see-themselves-holiday-2232939

Asking for a friend.

and im not a trump supporter, sure I voted for him. I did it blindly I just chose either him or Hillary. I didn't like Hillary so I went with him./ my vote didnt make a difference and im sure you can see ive bashed him in the past but I dont really follow politics nor discuss them so...

You know there are kids getting separated from their families and dying because of the guy you voted for right, but you choose to get upset over a gender-neutral Santa :smh:

You know there are kids getting separated from their families and dying because of the guy you voted for right, but you choose to get upset over a gender-neutral Santa :smh:
you realize my mother and father are immigrants right? this has been happening before Trump

you act like this is all brand new :rofl:

purge as in the movie, where did I say I would do anything to anyone like your post states? again, idiotic and unnecessary post

The Purge is a movie in which you can legally kill people you have disagreements with.

You are the only one here begging for a purge with your all-caps WE NEED A PURGE in response to the article
20181215_121705.jpg

So what you're saying is that people who support this new Santa need to die. You're the only one who wants this, so you'd have to be the one to murder them.

Sick man

Does this offend you as well, since the "real Saint Nicholas" was White?

african-american-santa-claus-los-angeles-dec-16-2013.jpg

https://www.ibtimes.com/finding-bla...ilies-struggle-see-themselves-holiday-2232939

Asking for a friend.

no, we dont know what color Saint Nicholas skin was back in the day

just like some claim him as black Jesus. I find no offense to that at all and its been brought up on here plenty of times. Jesus was portrayed as white but thousands of years ago, who knows what they actually looked like

Historians know for a fact given the region that Jesus lived in, it is almost certainly not a blonded haired blue eyed man.

And the child separation and detainment that is going on right now is unique to the vile bigot you voted for.

Dude got time to read random **** on Fox News, but uses his ignorance as a shield when people ask him more serious stuff.

I'm a immigrant too, and I didn't vote for a racist. Being a immigrant doesn't grant anyone immunity from turning around a being xenophobic to others.

you realize my mother and father are immigrants right? this has been happening before Trump

you act like this is all brand new :rofl:

What do your parents being immigrants have anything to do with this? What does the past have to do with what's currently going on?

So because it doesn't affect you, you don't care... Instead, you laugh about it like it's a joke :smh:

Then you wonder why people are going at you...

This is the same guy who said he'd happily shoot Trayvon if he was in George Zimmerman's situation. Now he's planning on murdering people just for wanting a gender neutral Santa. Murdering innocent people seems to be a fantasy of his. He needs to be on a national watchlist, if not in prison

This dude really said he voted for Trump and his vote didn’t matter. But he lives in Michigan—the state that was pretty damn close to going to Hillary. :lol:

Zyzzerman, you are a whole damn fool.
Famb used the same "I did really know, my action meant nothing" excuse when he was pressed for consigning a scammer that finessed other NTers.

What do your parents being immigrants have anything to do with this? What does the past have to do with what's currently going on?

So because it doesn't affect you, you don't care... Instead, you laugh about it like it's a joke :smh:

because my mother could be deported just like Obama and trump were deporting people at times for no reason, ive seen it with my own eyes and someone close to me with zero criminal record who was deported

which is why I forced my mother to get her citizenship earlier this year

how is that any different? situation where I had to worry about my own mother randomly being deported for no reason :lol:

“I have ______ friends” argument :lol:

This is the same guy who said he'd happily shoot Trayvon if he was in George Zimmerman's situation. Now he's planning on murdering people just for wanting a gender neutral Santa. Murdering innocent people seems to be a fantasy of his. He needs to be on a national watchlist, if not in prison
I would say he’s kidding but a trump supporter talking about killing people is pretty serious. Methodical Management Methodical Management

hopefully youre banned for your idiotic threatening posts where your making up crap that no one even said

because my mother could be deported just like Obama and trump were deporting people at times for no reason, ive seen it with my own eyes and someone close to me with zero criminal record who was deported

which is why I forced my mother to get her citizenship earlier this year

how is that any different? situation where I had to worry about my own mother randomly being deported for no reason :lol:

I think there's a big difference between being separated from your family and dying in ICE or border patrol custody and just being deported back to your country... I should know too since I came to the US as an undocumented immigrant with my family. We weren't treated less than humans when we crossed the border.

Whatever though...

Whenever someone uses the word "crap" you know he's an upset racist/terrorist :smh: I'm praying in advance for the people of Michigan, with this dude out here plotting on doing his own purge

Thread backfire

Overreactions everywhere

Get upset over fictional characters brehs

Black Santa though :smokin

Enforcing laws is one thing. Being intentionally barbaric and xenophobic in how the laws are enforced is another thing. Trump is separating families, locking kids in cages, fear mongering, going after dreamers, law abiding citizens that have been even stays for decades, now he is even trying to strip away legal status.

I had my issues with Obama regarding immigration. But Obama and Trump are not the same. Especially in their rhetoric

The issue people are having is not that Trump is enforcing the laws, is that he is being intentionally and overly xenophobic and barbaric about it.

Any person, especially an immigrant, endorsing this actions is a Grade-A scumbag

Back
Top Bottom