They now want a neutral gender Santa.. WE NEED A PURGE

Ahh I see. His world revolves around the status quo of old white men and their ways, Trump, Santa, Rapey 40s music etc, no wonder his world is in disarray. Prayers up op.

When the Starbucks barista tells him "Happy Holidays"...

RbgYhzI.gif

When the Starbucks barista tells him "Happy Holidays"...

RbgYhzI.gif
I have no problem with happy holidays

I actually have no problem with a lot of things I just find it ridiculous that people wanna change a character that is a married male

just like they wanted to have girls join the Boy Scouts yet they have Girl Scouts? some of this **** is idiotic

and im not a trump supporter, sure I voted for him. I did it blindly I just chose either him or Hillary. I didn't like Hillary so I went with him./ my vote didnt make a difference and im sure you can see ive bashed him in the past but I dont really follow politics nor discuss them so...

I remember he once said something defending Zimmerman.

**** that man and his Christmas cheer. :lol:
yea based off of no evidence :lol:

youre trying to bring up old **** and paint an image of me for no reason so thats funny

let me guess, im racist? I hate black people, im a catholic, im a fool for believe in god and I love Donald Trump?

anything else sir? what else do I like or dislike

I actually have no problem with a lot of things I just find it ridiculous that people wanna change a character that is a married male

just like they wanted to have girls join the Boy Scouts yet they have Girl Scouts? some of this **** is idiotic

and im not a trump supporter, sure I voted for him. I did it blindly I just chose either him or Hillary. I didn't like Hillary so I went with him./ my vote didnt make a difference and im sure you can see ive bashed him in the past but I dont really follow politics nor discuss them so...
giphy.gif

Should of kept all that to yourself. Wow

yea based off of no evidence :lol:

youre trying to bring up old **** and paint an image of me for no reason so thats funny

let me guess, im racist? I hate black people, im a catholic, im a fool for believe in god and I love Donald Trump?

anything else sir? what else do I like or dislike
I remember that thread famb. Everyone was going in on you and you got mad defensive.

Anyway, I didn't call you any of those other things in here. If you're constantly getting accused of such things, welp, there may be reasons for that. Who knows :D

Anyway, Happy Gender Neutral Christmas :pimp:

Edit:
Here is the thread:
https://niketalk.com/threads/george...with-violence-over-trayvon-martin-doc.668139/

It was around this time last year too :lol:

Here is the comment defending Zimmerman:
how did Zimmerman start the fight? he probably yelled out and asked him what he was doing. lets not assume.

this dude does not look like that hard type go to up to someone and start something with fists instead of words. Trayvon attacked him, they fought, Zimmerman was down on the ground getting his but whooped so he pulled out his gun and shot the kid.

any of you would have done the same in this situation, if you say differently,,,,

Again, Happy Festivus Brah :smokin

Last edited:
I remember that thread famb. Everyone was going in on you and you got mad defensive.

Anyway, I didn't call you any of those other things in here. If you're constantly getting accused of such things, welp, there may be reasons for that. Who knows :D

Anyway, Happy Gender Neutral Christmas :pimp:

Edit:
Here is the thread:
https://niketalk.com/threads/george...with-violence-over-trayvon-martin-doc.668139/

It was around this time last year too :lol:

Here is the comment defending Zimmerman:

Again, Happy Festivus Brah :smokin
ok and? that makes me a racist because a black child was a victim? oddly enough the trash I talked about dumb white people in most threads posted on here.. yikes. I didnt defend him I just said that COULD have happened, who REALLY knows what happened aside from a child being killed. if you have further proof or video id love to see it so we can put it to rest since you know everything you clearly are hiding the proof.

but you're in instigator and have had an issue with me from day one, its cool bruh :lol:

You didn't like Clinton, so you decided "the dude who makes racist and sexist comments is a much better person". And then you ask why people accuse you of being racist and sexist? Ok...

ok and? that makes me a racist because a black child was a victim? oddly enough the trash I talked about dumb white people in most threads posted on here.. yikes. I didnt defend him I just said that COULD have happened, who REALLY knows what happened aside from a child being killed. if you have further proof or video id love to see it so we can put it to rest since you know everything you clearly are hiding the proof.

but you're in instigator and have had an issue with me from day one, its cool bruh :lol:
Seems like the dude that complains about other people being too sensitive, is getting a lil sensitive...
giphy.gif

Seems like the dude that complains about other people being too sensitive, is getting a lil sensitive...
giphy.gif
Not sensitive at all, not denying what was said all I said is you come in every thread and pick apart my posts and bring up stuff that has nothing to do with the topic or post :lol:

You have done it for years now and didn’t for awhile I just find it funny so def not upset or sensitive since it’s not the first time and I assume not the last? Either way, have a merry Christmas bro and god bless

Not sensitive at all, not denying what was said all I said is you come in every thread and pick apart my posts and bring up stuff that has nothing to do with the topic or post :lol:

You have done it for years now and didn’t for awhile I just find it funny so def not upset or sensitive since it’s not the first time and I assume not the last? Either way, have a merry Christmas bro and god bless
Oh, so now I'm bullying you :lol:

You rant and rave about minor nonsense, yet you want no one to question your ****. There is a word to describe people like you, hmmm.

All seriousness

I mean they could "both" just tour the local markets.

December 15th: Mrs. Clause is at Iverson Mall
December 17th: Santa is at Forestville Mall.

Elevate a NEW character. Have two different "Brands."

You have been in prime form these past few weeks man

The guy wanting the Purge to happen so that he can murder people who support this is not being sensitive? Ok...

Honestly that's some mass shooter thing to say. Maybe he should be reported to the FBI if he feels like people need to die over this
yea lets not be dumb, no where did I say any of that :lol:

you're posting it on NT and we got a few lunatics here who would report that due to your idiotic idea.. SMH

yea lets not be dumb, no where did I say any of that :lol:

you're posting it on NT and we got a few lunatics here who would report that due to your idiotic idea.. SMH

What??? It's in your own thread title!

All seriousness

I mean they could "both" just tour the local markets.

December 15th: Mrs. Clause is at Iverson Mall
December 17th: Santa is at Forestville Mall.

Elevate a NEW character. Have two different "Brands."

Where the black Santa’s at in the area man

Tryna find one for my daughter

Back
Top Bottom