They really won't let this single black woman issue die will they?

^^Great point there.
I read a sister's blog where she touched on the "he's intimidated by my success" madness and she basically said that it's !@!$$!%+ (of course there are some exceptions ladies).Maybe just MAYBE he doesn't like YOU!
Sherri Shepard touched on trying to get at a brother who worked in a Home Depot (I think).She gave him her math and everything,but after a little thinking on his part he told her that he doesn't really want to deal with all the foolishness that comes with her occupation.I think she chalked that up to him being "intimidated",but I TOTALLY understand why he declined!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I wonder when they will have a single Asian woman discussion? Latina woman? Caucasian woman, maybe... not so much or anything at all to discuss?

But I gotta admit the last segment despite the back handed comment, was pretty entertaining hearing their illusions of grandeur for an ideal mate.

well black women are least likely to marry compared to the women you listed...so obviously that would be the focus in most of these discussions...if anything there'd be an episode for Asian men...
What does Asian men have to do with this? The fact of the hyper de-sexualization a lot of society continues to stack on, because we aren't coming up to the 'tipping point' according to a few Japanese adult movies? Ignorant.
Well I figured, it might as well be equal all around. It's really disgusting and a shame a lot of Black Women have to see this as a highlighted. But then again, after being on NT and talking to personal friends about it. I digress, it's not that surprising...

Carry on.

i dont think the intimidation is total bs. men have huge ego/pride issues. they have to feel needed and important unless their position as a man diminishes before their eyes. from the beginning of time men were looked at as the breadwinner and the provider, but now that role is reversing because we are losing too many men to drugs, jail, and other things. if a chick is making way more money than a guy and every chance she gets shes throwing that up in his face, that hurts his pride and shys him away. i think they start to feel like i could never afford her or do what id like to for/with her. in essence the intimidation.

^ So why won't they say that men don't like women that throw it in their face. They aren't intimidated by the SUCCESS or the INCOME DIFFERENCE, they are annoyed and bothered by the attitude. That is NOT intimidation.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ So why won't they say that men don't like women that throw it in their face. They aren't intimidated by the SUCCESS or the INCOME DIFFERENCE, they are annoyed and bothered by the attitude. That is NOT intimidation.
QFT.

I could give a $*@@ (as with most men) about how much money a chick makes.  It's the fact that it's the only thing she can hold over our heads, and reminds us of it constantly.  It's not intimidation.  It's more like "I'm tired of this +$%!!...so I'm bout to bounce."

I can understand being proud of your achievement, but unrelenting arrogance is a negative trait regardless of gender.

cuz they dont want to admit they dont want to admit they have funky booty attitudes...DUH!

Rule #1 never admit guilt

lol i kid i kid

indifferent.gif
these chicks have probs ... put yourself out there ... put in the work ... be open to all backgrounds

That comment was moreso directed to "them" (those that call it intimidation). You just semi-supported the idea that it is intimidation. But we both know it is the idea that a woman has more material than a man being thrown in his face that men don't like dealing with. Not the man feeling as though a woman doesn't need him.

I am saying that is not intimidation. That is simply, "I don't want to be around someone that acts like that."

That is why I said that intimidation idea is foolish and is nothing but a reason women use to rationalize why they are single.

Also, a lot of these women are fat and out of shape. No man wants that. Well no man that is "successful" wants that.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I for one am tired of this @$#*. It's bad enough I gotta hear it from actual black females that I know around the way because I date outside my race. I turn on the TV and see these #@@%%+% whinin about nothing...none of them realize that if they stopped having astronomical expectations and started acting like themselves, dudes would holla.

No man on earth wants a self-centered attention %%!%# who thinks whoever they're with should be ballin out of control while worshiping the ground she walks on.
agree

This.  

Also, they got the hierarchy messed up.  Dudes place a higher value on looks.  We don't really care if you are successful or not, just that you have a job, etc, etc.  Ask a bunch of fellas, would they prefer a Bad chick with a regular job or a average chick and a real good job.  Getting money is man's stuff.  That's what we do.  

So these average to below average women that got great jobs go in thinking they deserve a guy who looks good and makes more than them.  No, the guy who's getting money doesn't really care if you got money like that, it's a plus, but he's already got money, he wants something he doesn't have, a bad chick.  Women value money more than men, so the guy with money is gonna get the Bad chick while the successful woman is gonna play herself by thinking that her success entitles her to a better man than she really deserves.

Skip to the 3:00 mark and that about sums it up.

These women looking for "good"
grin.gif
black men have a very specific type they are looking for and if you decode the word "good" when they are using it to qualify a mate, it means financially superior to them.

What these women looking for that "good" brother fail to realize is that:

a. They outnumber "good" brothers, so the picking is slim.
b. Women outnumber men at most universities, and black women far outnumber black men at universities, so the chances of finding a "good" brother once they graduate should be known.
c. Not every black man who dates outside of his race does so exclusively. So they shouldn't get mad at every man they see with a woman not of his own race.
d. You want me to keep it real? Ok, I'm gonna keep it real. A lot of these chicks need to take a long look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are being all that they can be. Sit-ups are free and no one is forcing you to eat up all that pork.

This discussion is tired though.

These chicks want the upgrade without qualifying for it. Its like speaking Russian to someone who doesnt understand it. I date around and I constantly find myself wondering where these girls heads are at....I keep more than one at a time simply for that reason.

Like, it's not even a race issue with me anymore. It's a chemistry and my happiness issue. Black men have more selection from the dating pool, moreso when we're trying to upgrade ourselves.

It's unfair to generalize, but i'll say something about these types chicks from my experiences with their type.
  • They wouldnt talk to a dude who makes as much as they do...who's on the train every day to work...but when he makes it big or gets with a white/____ chick who does recognize that, they turn bitter. I dated outside of the race a few times and my next prospect is Hispanic. The looks I got from these chicks was straight venom
  • They're blatant *%*%%! who tweet about their drunken weekends or other stuff. No dude is gonna take a chick like that seriously as a life partner...and anytime you meet a female and there's some element of mystery or shadiness, you can be she's "out there". It's like damn, at least, be a lady about it...we all aint gonna have sex within a commitment boundary but dudes aint gonna wife an obvious %%$+. Double standard aside.
  • they're "independent" in name. me being an entrepreneur, I hear that from women all the time...I had this one girl, i told her to take me out and she said I'm an old fashioned girl...I'm like....it's an oxymoron then.
  • they have demands that arent balanced out by what they offer.
Wives get wifed.

overall the mentalities of men and women are all taking a turn for the worse. good luck to the few good ones left. if anyone listens to russ parr in the morning...this topic fit right in to his no disrespect segment. im a woman and i agreed. lol.

and to dc i just want to comment on your section about no good man wants a fattie. i dont think thats true. people have different preferences aesthetically. now would i date a fat guy...heck nah. do i consider myself a good woman...heck yeah
laugh.gif
but i know plenty of good chicks who like fat boys. and guys who are in shape with fat chicks. more power to em.

they're "independent" in name. me being an entrepreneur, I hear that from women all the time...I had this one girl, i told her to take me out and she said I'm an old fashioned girl...I'm like....it's an oxymoron then.

And what did she say after that? Did you break it down to her so she can understand that there is no need for her to be running around screaming that foolishness?

She broke down to me on another occasion about "I'm tired of being 'independent'" and how it was a defense mechanism. Go figure.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

overall the mentalities of men and women are all taking a turn for the worse. good luck to the few good ones left. if anyone listens to russ parr in the morning...this topic fit right in to his no disrespect segment. im a woman and i agreed. lol.

and to dc i just want to comment on your section about no good man wants a fattie. i dont think thats true. people have different preferences aesthetically. now would i date a fat guy...heck nah. do i consider myself a good woman...heck yeah
laugh.gif
but i know plenty of good chicks who like fat boys. and guys who are in shape with fat chicks. more power to em.
I said no "successful" man wants an out of shaped woman.

Out of shape women are not the cream of the crop. They are the left overs. A man that has MONEY increases his options. A man that has increased his options will not SETTLE for a woman that is out of shape.

Name me one celebrity that has an out of shape woman. Not including ones that were previously married before they "made it."

Fat boys are more accepted that fat women. A woman can look past a man's looks if his charm, $, and pen is power are on point.

As I said before, liking large women is an adjusted taste, not a preference. If every man in the world had to pick 1 woman to be with, not one would pick a big girl.

laugh.gif
@ tired of being independent. What exactly is independent tho? That's a serious question to the guys that have had women say that. What do they say independent is?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
@ tired of being independent. What exactly is independent tho? That's a serious question to the guys that have had women say that. What do they say independent is?
Couldn't tell you. I leave those women alone so they can be independent.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif
I said no "successful" man wants an out of shaped woman.

Out of shape women are not the cream of the crop. They are the left overs. A man that has MONEY increases his options. A man that has increased his options will not SETTLE for a woman that is out of shape.

Name me one celebrity that has an out of shape woman. Not including ones that were previously married before they "made it."

Fat boys are more accepted that fat women. A woman can look past a man's looks if his charm, $, and pen is power are on point.

As I said before, liking large women is an adjusted taste, not a preference. If every man in the world had to pick 1 woman to be with, not one would pick a big girl.
With 6 billion people on the planet and about 45-48 percent of them being men. You think NONE of them would chose to be with a larger women? REALLY? Do you also believe we are alone in the universe?

Me thinks those dresses aren't helping
laugh.gif

tired of being independent = tired of paying the bills hehe

I take it as a defense mechanism ie
  • "Im gonna prove to you that I dont need you". Fine by me. I meet females in my sleep nowadays so w/e
  • "I can pay for myself, but you should be a gentleman and old fashioned and offer anyway despite the obvious contradiction or terms"

Originally Posted by JDocs

With 6 billion people on the planet and about 45-48 percent of them being men. You think NONE of them would chose to be with a larger women? REALLY? Do you also believe we are alone in the universe?
If every man had his CHOICE of a perfect woman, I don't think any of the biggies would get selected.

Back
Top Bottom