They say blood is thicker than water BUT

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Originally Posted by rocman23

I wouldn't have killed him, just would have sent him far away and permanently cut off all contact

This. Fredo was an idiot, he was manipulated. I couldn't put a hit out on my bro and then watch it go down from the house 
tired.gif

You never go against the family. Especialy if your the weakest sibling. Idk about Mike's situation, but being the oldest out of my siblings, I don't think I could pull the trigger on that plan.

You never go against the family. Especialy if your the weakest sibling. Idk about Mike's situation, but being the oldest out of my siblings, I don't think I could pull the trigger on that plan.

I wouldn't have killed him, just would have sent him far away and permanently cut off all contact

This. Fredo was an idiot, he was manipulated. I couldn't put a hit out on my bro and then watch it go down from the house 
tired.gif
That's what made the third movie so good, though.

At this time in his life, Michael was all about being an imposing figure. That Jewish dude was down to get really dirty if need be and Mike knew he had to send a message that he won't bend for anyone.

Fredo was a weak, stupid man, though, and it hurts to see taht because we all have those older relatives that you can tell are just not respected as an intellectual or status-wise equal as the other older folks.

tired.gif

At this time in his life, Michael was all about being an imposing figure. That Jewish dude was down to get really dirty if need be and Mike knew he had to send a message that he won't bend for anyone.

Fredo was a weak, stupid man, though, and it hurts to see taht because we all have those older relatives that you can tell are just not respected as an intellectual or status-wise equal as the other older folks.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

tired.gif

True.  I'm just not about that life. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

tired.gif

True.  I'm just not about that life. 
laugh.gif

$!%+ all that sending him far away...He would have destroyed the whole empire and would have been at fault for the death of his own brother

Michael knew what he was doing..Fredo knew he wasnt built for a bigger role in the business..should have stayed in his small lane
30t6p3b.gif

d2116f1d998c64c057bd0224c6e6e5a49780c65b_t.gif

$!%+ all that sending him far away...He would have destroyed the whole empire and would have been at fault for the death of his own brother

Michael knew what he was doing..Fredo knew he wasnt built for a bigger role in the business..should have stayed in his small lane
30t6p3b.gif

d2116f1d998c64c057bd0224c6e6e5a49780c65b_t.gif

As long as he treats my sister with respect I have no problem...then again I'm an only child so what do I know

As long as he treats my sister with respect I have no problem...then again I'm an only child so what do I know

If I was in the Godfather's situation I would've gassed up Fredo's head, made him feel important, surround him around with dudes loyal to me to watch him, etc.

In my life I'd cut a brother like that off completely.

As for Scarface, I'm not in to incest.

If I was in the Godfather's situation I would've gassed up Fredo's head, made him feel important, surround him around with dudes loyal to me to watch him, etc.

In my life I'd cut a brother like that off completely.

As for Scarface, I'm not in to incest.

Scarface was more of an Oedipus thing. He would never admit that the woman he always wanted was his sister.

Scarface was more of an Oedipus thing. He would never admit that the woman he always wanted was his sister.

Back
Top Bottom