They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Am I missing something or are people just allowed to call ninjahood whatever they want?
Dude has a different opinion.

I dont think that gives people the right to tell him to shut up and then start name calling him and disrespecting his neighborhood.

Thats whack

A police chief house got shot up in a neiboring city of detroit today.

How are things in dallas right now?

Dallas is alright, downtown was really slow today though as expected.

In regards to the controlled detonation, as mentioned before, they have a lot of weapons that they don't readily use. It's quite scary, but it's something that will have to be reigned in.

Last edited:
Them boys are real hot in the hood right now in my city.

Laws pressin real hard so far on some extra ****.

We fine, locally in my experiences the opposite of what was supposed to happen happened. So far I can say this brought people closer together.

Ninja continually displays what is refered to as house negro psychology. Except he happens to have a leg to stand on, albeit a very week one, which allows him to distance himself personally from the stereotypical negativity associated with african americans. I cant blame him, one would certainly want to distance himself from that image if possible. What Mr. Jesus Piece, Mr. Marc Buchannan himself fails to realize is that a very large portion of society wont make that distinction along with him. Outside of his hood he will have a very rude awakening.

I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it again, if a minority who isn't black thinks that they have better footing with whites, or that they are better than blacks, they are sadly mistaken, they are as hated as we are by the same people that they want to tap dance to and it doesn't matter what the hell the census says, they treat them the same as us. So, condemn black people, tell us how "you" think we should live or how we should conduct ourselves, in the majority's eyes you a n-word, but with the er.

Am I missing something or are people just allowed to call ninjahood whatever they want?
Dude has a different opinion.

I dont think that gives people the right to tell him to shut up and then start name calling him and disrespecting his neighborhood.

Thats whack

threads like these are mob mentality group think dumpster fires, where differing opinions are stoned..its all good thou, da tsunami usually comes & cleans these threads out...seen da routine play out a thousand times heh.

The reason they blew him up was that he was very well trained and going near him was too dangerous.
The way he set that cop up around the pillar was tactical as hell.
If he is at an advantageous sniping position as they have claimed ( I dont have any clue regarding that ), I really dont see a safer way to stop him.
Its scary but parliments and congresses will have no problem voting in the use of even crazier people stoppers as technology advances.
My local police force is likely hosting a charity gala to raise money for one of these things now, if they dont already have 2 and im in a peaceful canadian suburb.
The makers of robobomb are crackin champaigne over this right now. They potentially saved lives and now the line up for their product is gonna look like the one for gs season tickets.
where do we draw the line? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but I'm not comfortable with using bombs to kill people. That's what the terrorists use.

I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it again, if a minority who isn't black thinks that they have better footing with whites, or that they are better than blacks, they are sadly mistaken, they are as hated as we are by the same people that they want to tap dance to and it doesn't matter what the hell the census says, they treat them the same as us. So, condemn black people, tell us how "you" think we should live or how we should conduct ourselves, in the majority's eyes you a n-word, but with the er.
yup. im mexican and i hate going to predominately white areas. i stay where im the majority and even many people around here are lost. black people get treated badly here. i see it all the time. its ridiculous how lots of people think they are better then blacks around here but ive also been in black areas where people are racist towards me cause im mexican. ignorant people of every races but its stupid to me .  i get those uncomfortable stares and uncomfortable feelings when im in predominately white areas. 

we in the same boat. 

Last edited:
And for the record, I don't feel a damn thing for the man that was blown up. He killed innocent people, but somehow, dumbas close minded people will think that his actions are indicative of how all black people feel and act. Well, it is not. I wanted justice for this man, which happened to be death. I don't feel now kind of way they hit him with an expose death, good riddance, if anything, this only placed a spotlight on dumbas blacks that think this nipplenut is some kind of a hero or martyr. He isn't. Now, as far as the officers who killed the gentlemen in Baton Rouge and Minnesota, I wish the same fate for them as well. But the difference is, 1.) they won't be punished the same for their wrong doing, 2.) it was mad people supporting what the Baton Rouge officers did because the victim had a past, but it didn't mean he deserve to die, I'm honest, I don't support what Johnson did or support people who support that action. But people are supporting those crooked cops.

The reason they blew him up was that he was very well trained and going near him was too dangerous.
The way he set that cop up around the pillar was tactical as hell.
If he is at an advantageous sniping position as they have claimed ( I dont have any clue regarding that ), I really dont see a safer way to stop him.
Its scary but parliments and congresses will have no problem voting in the use of even crazier people stoppers as technology advances.
My local police force is likely hosting a charity gala to raise money for one of these things now, if they dont already have 2 and im in a peaceful canadian suburb.
The makers of robobomb are crackin champaigne over this right now. They potentially saved lives and now the line up for their product is gonna look like the one for gs season tickets.
where do we draw the line? I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but I'm not comfortable with using bombs to kill people. That's what the terrorists use.

How would you take out a dude that has proven he beat conventional tactics?

not with a bomb robot. Pretty soon they are gonna just start bomb robotting other people. I really can't say one way or another, I would like more information. But on the surface, it seems like a real crappy way to die. To me, bombs are the tools of terrorists.

not with a bomb robot. Pretty soon they are gonna just start bomb robotting other people. I really can't say one way or another, I would like more information. But on the surface, it seems like a real crappy way to die. To me, bombs are the tools of terrorists.
They took Dylann Roof to get a cheese burger

Last edited:
titanium tea titanium tea

One thing I remember ninjahood ninjahood saying some time ago was how - i paraphrase - Black people here were mad at him because he could check in and out of Black culture at whim while they couldn't. (maybe I should mention that many black NTers hail from various backgrounds).

It's not hard to see why some members don't welcome his opinion in this thread, especially when he has a habit of denying his blackness.

Idk, bomb robot is just as much as a cheesedick move as the rcxd in call of duty black ops 1. I guess it really was call of duty Dallas yesterday.

It was really interesting to hear the perspective of the young male who videotaped the entire event. He had nothing but positive things to say about how the police handled the situation and ensured his safety.

A great perspective to hear from someone who was actually present, Not somebody with a roll of tin foil.

Idk, bomb robot is just as much as a cheesedick move as the rcxd in call of duty black ops 1. I guess it really was call of duty Dallas yesterday.

I shouldn't laugh at this, but I chuckled. :lol:

I'm still not sold on cops blowing people up though. I get it, but I'm just wary of it. Then again, no more innocent people died, so there's that.

titanium tea titanium tea

One thing I remember ninjahood ninjahood saying some time ago was how - i paraphrase - Black people here were mad at him because he could check in and out of Black culture at whim while they couldn't. (maybe I should mention that many black NTers hail from various backgrounds).

It's not hard to see why some members don't welcome his opinion in this thread, especially when he has a habit of denying his blackness.

If that's what he said then why would he want to check into black culture, he's got it "good" where he's at.

Back
Top Bottom