They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

The police chief's son being killed by cops and his brother being killed by drug dealers :x smh

Anyone else been getting strange looks from white people today?
Lowkey 

This. Dudes always seem appalled when I ask them in travel threads if it's safe for me to go certain places.

That **** is a real concern. White racism has blanketed the globe and destroyed positive perception of us everywhere.
Bruh thats cool but it is not really safe to be travelling around lots places as a white guy too.
I also have a chinese gf.
Taking her certain places is actually very dangerous.
Im with people demanding better from cops but to pretend white people robbed you of safe global travel is crazy.
Other countries are not all on board with the liberal mindset and a mark is always a mark.
If they dont like you in saudi Arabia or china, perhaps just maybe they are racist too.
Its a possibility anyway lol
Man what? American culture is so widely consumed variants of Hollywood (including the namesake) exist in some of the most heavily populated areas on the planet - Nollywood and Bollywood immediately coming to mind.

'If it bleeds it leads' and more often than not we're the paraded subjects bleeding. We hoop, we ball, or we bang, and sometimes we're actors. That's the image were given on an international scale.

Are you really saying white dudes are out here travelling and getting anything but smiling faces? 
laugh.gif
 You need more people

The only danger you are ever in is of ignorance wandering in places where you shouldn't and getting shook  

Last edited:
Damn so a robot killed him. What if this race war turns into the robot apocalypse??!! Then it turns into the human vs machines war. This incident is what will bring the human race together!

Anyways RIP to everybody that died.

And another thing

If the shooter is indeed this person, show the dead body, show us that its him

They sure as hell don't mind showing the dead bodies any other time we're laid out dead all over the tv and newspapers etc
There is a reason they blew him up.

There is a reason they blew him up.
this. Somehow, I'm not comfortable that it's somehow ok for cops to blow people up. Kinda hard to collect evidence after. Also, what happens if it's a mistake? Do they blame the robot? Sounds like a cheap way to say "it wasn't me, blame the robot"

Damn so a robot killed him. What if this race war turns into the robot apocalypse??!! Then it turns into the human vs machines war. This incident is what will bring the human race together!

Anyways RIP to everybody that died.
Lol you are missing your tin foil hat

Weirdest thing about ninjahood might be his Trump support. Still trying to figure that one out.
I'd say it's perfectly in line with his character. He thinks systemic racism is a fantasy constructed by the left to attract black voters, doesn't care whatsoever about social issues and has also said that "in 2016, nobody thinks of blacks as 2/5ths of a person"
He's the epitome of a stereotypical Trump supporter.

Ninja continually displays what is refered to as house negro psychology. Except he happens to have a leg to stand on, albeit a very week one, which allows him to distance himself personally from the stereotypical negativity associated with african americans. I cant blame him, one would certainly want to distance himself from that image if possible. What Mr. Jesus Piece, Mr. Marc Buchannan himself fails to realize is that a very large portion of society wont make that distinction along with him. Outside of his hood he will have a very rude awakening.

Bruh thats cool but it is not really safe to be travelling around lots places as a white guy too.
I also have a chinese gf.
Taking her certain places is actually very dangerous.
Im with people demanding better from cops but to pretend white people robbed you of safe global travel is crazy.
Other countries are not all on board with the liberal mindset and a mark is always a mark.
If they dont like you in saudi Arabia or china, perhaps just maybe they are racist too.
Its a possibility anyway lol

I hate to compare injustices, but it's not the same at all.

this. Somehow, I'm not comfortable that it's somehow ok for cops to blow people up. Kinda hard to collect evidence after. Also, what happens if it's a mistake? Do they blame the robot? Sounds like a cheap way to say "it wasn't me, blame the robot"

The reason they blew him up was that he was very well trained and going near him was too dangerous.
The way he set that cop up around the pillar was tactical as hell.
If he is at an advantageous sniping position as they have claimed ( I dont have any clue regarding that ), I really dont see a safer way to stop him.
Its scary but parliments and congresses will have no problem voting in the use of even crazier people stoppers as technology advances.
My local police force is likely hosting a charity gala to raise money for one of these things now, if they dont already have 2 and im in a peaceful canadian suburb.
The makers of robobomb are crackin champaigne over this right now. They potentially saved lives and now the line up for their product is gonna look like the one for gs season tickets.

So dudes get fired with the quickness for social media posts, but they get sent on administrative leave for murder....**** backwards I tell ya.

Reactions: ASE
Like I said keep it moving then [COLOR=#red]@daninjahood[/COLOR]

Go post about how all these events will make it easier for da donald to win. Oh wait you got called out before you had a chance to work that angle.

No wonder you're upset.

"Lying" Rusty (whatever dumb name you, rico and your recently banned fellow trump supporter blco calls him) already checked your tap dancing self.

:lol:

checked me tap dancing? first off id be embarrassed if i was shown swinging on da next man da way u is.

second, u sound like you'd rather protect your politics & ideology then da actual murder of da innocent police who got sniped.
(there another thread for that)

third, this is why ish hittin da fan, cuz cats like u perpetuate racial litmus test like if all minorities posed to engage in group think and when someone from da grivence side decides to kill "a bunch oh white cops"

ya somehow surprised it happened.

like i said, da "blame whites for ______" run away bus meme feels good till its reversed, then its da jessie jackson & al Sharpton show.

im sleep thou.

Shut up clown.

Stoop kid *** dude always trying to tell other Black folks how to act when you don't even leave your neighborhood and don't have any real world experience.

Leave your wash heights bubble first before you try telling Black people how to feel.

so i dont have "real world experience" when my prosperous neighborhood is entirely minority hispanic & yet there's no racial strife wit police? yeah. sounds like something that needs to be put in a jar and duplicated.

you keep drumming up those racial tones b...

those same tones is what got that moron

to kill those innocent cops & completely overshadowed what happened to those poor victims a few days ago of police mishaps.

im SURE that was da goal thou...well done >D [emoji]128079[/emoji]

The way he set that cop up around the pillar was tactical as hell.

Seems like a person that had done this before, in more than a training exercise or limited military experience.
The reason they blew him up was that he was very well trained and going near him was too dangerous.

If he is at an advantageous sniping position as they have claimed ( I dont have any clue regarding that ), I really dont see a safer way to stop him.
"Sounds and seems logical, let's tell the people that"

Back
Top Bottom