They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

:lol: at you dudes in here that think a cop getting fired means anything

They still get their pensions for them and their families no matter what because the police union is so strong.

Do you guys realize what that means? That means they will still be getting paid for the rest of their lives and we the taxpayers will be footing that bill.

The NYC police commissioner I read in the NYPOST last week about some corrupted cops who were fired thinks they should still receive full pension pay and benefits because it wouldn't be fair to the families. Really maybe they should have thought about that before being corrupted.

Keep in mind that is the NYC police commissioner the top dog. That's why cops know they can do whatever because guilty or not they are set for life.

Last edited:
So it's ok to use a robot with a bomb to blow up a man sometimes I wonder "who raised you people"

It's crazy how a dark situation can shed light on the way some of you guys think. You closed minded people would never survive in the real world I can honestly say that.

So it's ok to use a robot with a bomb to blow up a man sometimes I wonder "who raised you people"

It's crazy how a dark situation can shed light on the way some of you guys think. You closed minded people would never survive in the real world I can honestly say that.
IMHO, where does it end? Do we start using predator missiles to blow away domestic suspects houses and vehicles? What's the parameters for shoot to kill/bomb to kill on US soil?

How would you take out a dude that has proven he beat conventional tactics?
Seems like a person that had done this before, in more than a training exercise or limited military experience.
"Sounds and seems logical, let's tell the people that"
How would you take out a dude that has proven he beat conventional tactics?

Exactly.
Give it a few years and they will swarm the dude with more armed drones than he could shoot down.

Eventually Terminators will do all of this

I'm friends with the policeman that put his fellow officer on front street with that snap chat photo.

Happy it went viral so fast, but not satisfied they were only suspended. :smh:

I don't see why the robot couldn't use some gas or tranquilizer dart or other technology to stun the perpetrator and allow the cops to put him in handcuffs. The explosion seems a bit drastic and unnecessary.

Man eff all that. If I was able to pull the trigger on the bomb, I would have done it myself. That fool deserves to rot in hell. He was a threat to everyone.

I'm all for social equality and I hope justice somehow prevails for what those cops in BR and MN did. But killing white cops who had nothing to do with that incident is just dumb.

Not all black people are thugs. Not all cops are racists. People need to stop.

laugh.gif

Am I missing something or are people just allowed to call ninjahood whatever they want?
Dude has a different opinion.

I dont think that gives people the right to tell him to shut up and then start name calling him and disrespecting his neighborhood.

Thats whack

Man eff all that. If I was able to pull the trigger on the bomb, I would have done it myself. That fool deserves to rot in hell. He was a threat to everyone.

I hope you and all the other people who talk like this also feel like those two thugs who killed Alton Sterling deserve to rot in hell. And Darren Wilson too, and the cop that shot Walter Scott, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Am I missing something or are people just allowed to call ninjahood whatever they want?
Dude has a different opinion.

I dont think that gives people the right to tell him to shut up and then start name calling him and disrespecting his neighborhood.

Thats whack

I hope you and all the other people who talk like this also feel like those two thugs who killed Alton Sterling deserve to rot in hell. 
I believe anyone who kills another innocent man deserves to rot in hell. I also believe them using the robot was the safest route. If they sent in more officers/swat more people could have been killed/injured. It was obvious he was out to kill and most likely would keep shooting until he was killed himself. I'm still waiting for more information but I believe the bomb was used justifiably in this situation. I mean it would be better if he was alive so we could get more information out of him, but he was a threat to everyone, and if the guy isn't coroporating, he has to be taken out. 

IMHO, where does it end? Do we start using predator missiles to blow away domestic suspects houses and vehicles? What's the parameters for shoot to kill/bomb to kill on US soil?

theyre already doing it with drone attacks across the ocean. only a matter of time before it gets implemented domestically

People crack me up with the Tinfoil comments.

I suppose I crack them up too, with my skepticism to the authenticity of this event.

I can tell we have a lot of feril children in here. Whom ran away from home at an early age because they were too privileged and too stupid to realize.

And Mama and Daddy didn't teach you any better because they were cut from the same cloth.

It really makes me wonder.

I'm not pointing any fingers but the elephant's are obviously hiding under their floral satin white sheets. No pun intended.

Peekaboo I see you...

Back
Top Bottom