Things that grind your gears Vol I Hate People

So I had an idea for this thread last night when I was getting pissed off by customers at work
roll.gif

-When a customer at work wants the cheapest computer we have, but beats around the bush, trying to ask all kinds of questions about it, when they know damnwell they are buying that computer and only that, trying to not look so cheap about it
roll.gif
, and they ask ******ED quesitons at that.
-People who just shout "hey you i need help" When I am clearly helping someone else
-The guy at my gym who works out with NO shoes on... what the hell man... how do you not wear shoes in a public gym?
-People at the gym who occupy more than one bench/machine at a time, that is not necessary
-When I'm @ a bar and some guy says to me or one of my friends "f*g, I'll kick your a**" for talking on the phone in the bathroom. Reallyman? I'm 6'5, 230, and am with a group of 5 or so guys who all are at least 6' 200, and you really wnat to say something like that?
-To go off of that, when I'm at a small apartment party of a friends, and some guy i have met like one time is being a jerk to EVERYONE, so I call him outon it, and he wants to fight me, REALLY? Once again, I'm 6'5 230, and your like 5'10, 170. And you are way to drunk to be fighting, Get out ofhere.

Maybe this is more of rant, but sometimes I really hate people
roll.gif

ive seen a 5'10 dude lay a 6'5 dude OUT ... dont thinkk cuz somone is smaller they cant woop you ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ive seen a 5'10 dude lay shoot a 6'5 dude OUT ... dont thinkk cuz somone is smaller they cant woop kill you ...

Fixed

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ive seen a 5'10 dude lay a 6'5 dude OUT ... dont thinkk cuz somone is smaller they cant woop you ...
that's a good point

I dont know if its just me but this @#%* really pisses me off. Let's say when your walking with groceries and someone in front of you knows your comingthere way but decides to still stand there and not move ? Like there waiting for you to tell them excuse me. Am I the only one ?

Ok guys, my point was people who want to fight for no reason... not saying that they could or couldnt wail on me.

What I hate are those people who decide to clip there finger nails on the train....I hate that noise so that jus drives me crazy..

you know what really grinds my gears ... when i was working as a bouncer at a bar and i was 5'11 about 165 and dudes who were roughly 6'5 and 230thought they didnt have to obey the rules cuz "i couldnt do anything to them" ... not knowing i was MMA trained and a black belt ...

Idiots on the express way who hold up traffic over trying to see why somebody got pulled over. I wish I had a speaker phone handy for situations like that.

i'm white, my roommates are white...but it bugs the hell out of me when he drops the n word, sayin "waddup +@#$@" i'm just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

- people asking the same question more than once
-friends who try to start fights/cause scenes when either a) were mad deep at a club or part b) their drunk

when people are so deep into their own greed that people get trampled on during black friday. smh

i work at sports fan attic and i HATE when people come in looking for a jersey and repeatedly ask the same questions over and over.

example: this lady comes in looking for a purple adrian peterson jersey in a LG. we only had an XL and a MD in white. she asked like 5 times. "oh, so youdon't have a LG?" then we offered to call another store. they had a LG but the lady still didn't understand. apparently she thought the jerseymagically teleported itself to our store so she's like "so you do have a large?"

i hate dumb people.

Originally Posted by vtran27

when people are so deep into their own greed that people get trampled on during black friday. smh
that was messed up. R.I.P. to that worker.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm 6'5, 230
But can you fight? Size is usually irrelevant.

My list:
Fat girls at gyms. The ones who sit on the machines and read US Weekly and drink a 400 calorie Powerade.
Compulsive liars. There's one in everyone's circle.
Fairweather/overnight sports fans. All the Mets fans I knew disappeared.
iPhone geeks. Nothing wrong with owning iPhones, but please don't flaunt it like it's a diamond ring.
Being out of printer ink.

girls that don't wax/shave...

bluetooth devices on people that aren't driving...

people that don't say thank you when you open the door for them...

white people that say the inward like they been through the struggle...

black girls in Uggs...

weave...

-people who blast music on their phones on the trains
- fat/ugly females that take millions of pictures claiming they on some hot shizz
- mainstream culture pisses the hell out of me

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm 6'5, 230
But can you fight? Size is usually irrelevant.

My list:
Fat girls at gyms. The ones who sit on the machines and read US Weekly and drink a 400 calorie Powerade.
Compulsive liars. There's one in everyone's circle.
Fairweather/overnight sports fans. All the Mets fans I knew disappeared.
iPhone geeks. Nothing wrong with owning iPhones, but please don't flaunt it like it's a diamond ring.
Being out of printer ink.
Ha, I've never been in a fight to be honest, I do hit the heavy bag at the gym from time to time. But still when you see a big guy, youdon't typically want to find out if he can fight or not.

Back
Top Bottom