Things to do in ATL

Didn't know so many people stay on the south side. I used to stay off Flat Shoals Rd off Riverdale Road. But yeah Dugans is the ish, 255 haven't been to bogalous yet but I heard it's nice

JAYZ opens 40/40 club at airport 

Spokeswoman Victoria Hong of Jay Z partner Delaware North Companies says the sports bar portion of the club opened Wednesday for ticketed passengers at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

Airport concessions director Paul Brown says there are plans to create a VIP lounge area of the club, separate from the sports bar on another floor. Brown says the lounge is expected to open in the late fall.

Rapper Jay Z opened his original 40/40 club in Manhattan with business partner Juan Perez in 2003. The club has another location at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

40/40 was named after the rare feat among ballplayers of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.

go to Piedmont Park on a nice Saturday.... 

and take a dog... 

chicks in the park with a leash, pushing a stroller, jogging, or just out enjoying the day in a sundress = what im looking for 

^^ I work in Hartsfield and can confirm this
smokin.gif

D concourse has all the yambs too
airport is like its own lil town 
laugh.gif

yambs every where too 

and take a dog... 

chicks in the park with a leash, pushing a stroller, jogging, or just out enjoying the day in a sundress = what im looking for 
yea i take my lil one out there  often and yes yambs galore 

specialy by that play set area 

:pimp: Whiskey Blue

Read review for this place and they've been so-so but I'm still hitting it up on Friday. What was your take?

This is one of my close out places once I've already met a woman. Usually when I go in there its full of couples or one or two women on the prowl. Mostly mature women. Idk how solid it is as far as meeting new women but great once you've already met one.

and take a dog... 

This weekend is the Jazz Festival...THEY WILL BE OUT!!!

Didn't know it was so many ATL cats on here.

A lot of these spots are good looks. I've been meaning to diversify my weekend outings.

I've been here for the weekend, went to Centennial Park yesterday. I finished up my paperwork at the airport yesterday and got my prints did for my badge, and man the females working at the airport are bad :wow: I don't see how lamekilla lamekilla works, now I just gotta find a decent crib, with a commute that ain't hell looking to spend 700-800 a month for a two bedroom any suggestions :nerd:

Still can't find a good barber out here. Y'all know any places? It's a shame these barbers don't use razors to edge.

Still can't find a good barber out here. Y'all know any places? It's a shame these barbers don't use razors to edge.

I'm about to be in the same predicament, **** the next dude I see with a fresh cut I'm asking where he goes. I'm too old not to have fresh cut

How's ATL for a mid 20's black recent college grad. Tryna find a smooth spot to relocate after graduation next summer, wanna make it to LA but I don't think I'll be able to fade that cost of living/ grad school tuition. I think the biggest thing I'm looking for is big city amenities, I'm from a semi small town & basically have to drive 45 miles just to get to an H&M or even Nike factory. Also how liberal is ATL? My city is also redneck usa, got pulled over a few days ago by narcs omw to the barbershop & searched basically for being black and this happens often. Does ATL still have that south feel? Another thing I'd never want to deal with.

How's ATL for a mid 20's black recent college grad. Tryna find a smooth spot to relocate after graduation next summer, wanna make it to LA but I don't think I'll be able to fade that cost of living/ grad school tuition. I think the biggest thing I'm looking for is big city amenities, I'm from a semi small town & basically have to drive 45 miles just to get to an H&M or even Nike factory. Also how liberal is ATL? My city is also redneck usa, got pulled over a few days ago by narcs omw to the barbershop & searched basically for being black and this happens often. Does ATL still have that south feel? Another thing I'd never want to deal with.
its cool so long as A. you dodge the fudge packers. B. you dodge the foot draggers....bottom of the barrels. C. You dodge the reformed aka i got god and a decent job so all my ratchet ways magically disappear chicks. 

Come get in get your money and just do you. And as far as the folks/narcs etc... it depends its one of those either right place right time or right place wrong face=wrong time... but thats usually the outskirts metro atl and beyond

Back
Top Bottom