Things U Do No One Knows About

Not only is he eatin others food tho...hes eatin the BEST of others food smdh.

Dudes stockin at big lots get on break hungry than a mug and come back to see op stole da big piece o chicken from the night b4 smdh.

Wat do u tell them op.

Do u blame sumone else

Last edited:
I'm ashamed to say but I befriend these people to find out when they get lunch breaks to make sure they don't catch me in the act ...I don't hit the same person twice in a week and I do it 3x a week tops ...so many people here And ima higher up so They done expect it ...I kno I ain't sh*t

if my food is getting consistently eaten at work or i notice pieces missing from it better beilieve im putting laxitives or eyedrops in it
cant wait for that to happen to OP

I'm ashamed to say but I befriend these people to find out when they get lunch breaks to make sure they don't catch me in the act ...I don't hit the same person twice in a week and I do it 3x a week tops ...so many people here And ima higher up so They done expect it ...I kno I ain't sh*t
XahjwWn.gif

How do you live with yourself OP?
With a full belly
Dude is scum. You don't know other people's living situation. That might be all they had. They could of cashed out just to have something to eat. All for some thief come and eat it? OP should be stomped out
I never denied being scum...I'll eat your lunch too #teamalphamale
Who are you blaming it on tho op.
I don't have to blame it on anyone because they dnt suspect me ... They actually report it to me and I send out emails threatening the perp and what's gonna happen if he's caught

We need the NT detectives to take this case and expose dude to his workplace.

Dude knows hes scum and doesn't even care. Eat peoples food and then pretend to help keep look out for the one doing it
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom