Things U Do No One Knows About

Ima bring my lunch to da summit.
Bet u wont eat my *********** lunch op.

I hope wen youre in the hospital someone steals the bag of liquid connected to the tube used to feed you.
i will gladly eat your food bro chill

Flyny said he takes dumps on the floor in cardboard tubes but Ya mad at me for eating good and trying a wide variety of cuisines expanding my palate and my horizons

How u an alpha male but eating someone's food behind their back? Something wale would do. :smh:

How many breadsticks to you take home from olive garden in yo girls Michael koors bag op

We need the NT detectives to take this case and expose dude to his workplace.

Dude knows hes scum and doesn't even care. Eat peoples food and then pretend to help keep look out for the one doing it
mean.gif
Contribute to my thread or ****
amqiCto.gif

Homie did say he dumps in the carboard roll wtf :smh: playing with dookie now?
he out here pressing cardboard rolls against his hole while he spreads his cheeks then goin to the summit and dapping ya up but Ya mad at me for wanting to try that chicken lo me in the cut in the fridge

he out here pressing cardboard rolls against his hole while he spreads his cheeks then goin to the summit and dapping ya up but Ya mad at me for wanting to try that chicken lo me in the cut in the fridge

Don't try and justify your weakness by trynna come at me fam. I'm a man about mines. I take ***** like a boss. But at the end of the day, I'm ******** out food that belonged to ME. If it wasn't for other cat's food, you'd be starving right now, pa. You'd be malnourished. You can't even feed ya self. You got other men feeding you. You eating off of other cats like a parasite. Wash ya face :lol:

Don't try and justify your weakness by trynna come at me fam. I'm a man about mines. I take ***** like a boss. But at the end of the day, I'm ******** out food that belonged to ME. If it wasn't for other cat's food, you'd be starving right now, pa. You'd be malnourished. You can't even feed ya self. You got other men feeding you. You eating off of other cats like a parasite. Wash ya face :lol:
I don't do it for the food bro...I do it for the thrill ....I do it for the hunt...diggin in that fridge everyday watching it get magically refilled with food from all over the world like if they delivered it to me....like if it's mines...and I just grab what I want most and hide away in my office no one can enter without knocking while I throw my head back and laugh at the email from the new hires saying someone ate their lunch again before I wipe the tears away from my eyes at the hilarity of it all that I got away with it again ... That life is good

With a full belly
I never denied being scum...I'll eat your lunch too #teamalphamale
I don't have to blame it on anyone because they dnt suspect me ... They actually report it to me and I send out emails threatening the perp and what's gonna happen if he's caught

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this dude is comedy. Dropping gems, b. Scumbag, of course. But damnit if it just ain't funny.

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

I love this thread.

Dont try to compare flynys weird habbits to your *******

If dat man wants to roll his poop up in a ball or mold a lil clay figure thats HIS poop. He can do watever he wants wit that.

But you.......you.

jesus.

Last edited:
You guys should b happy....u should b happy I just put u on to this...to the chase .... Everyday I look forward to lunch...not for the break....but to eat craigs girls fried chicken from the night before ...or Michelle's fettuccine Alfredo ...I ask that u try it....I ask that u join me in the hunt...join me in the thrill....I declare today April 1,2015 the birth of the family of scum where we can rejoice with honor and respect at our scumbag activities because life isn't fair and we are ok with that ...join me Bros...,feel this energy #teamntscum

Back
Top Bottom