Things U Do No One Knows About

I'm ashamed to say but I befriend these people to find out when they get lunch breaks to make sure they don't catch me in the act ...I don't hit the same person twice in a week and I do it 3x a week tops ...so many people here And ima higher up so They done expect it ...I kno I ain't sh*t
Like that makes it better 
roll.gif

x100

We need the NT detectives to take this case and expose dude to his workplace.

Dude knows hes scum and doesn't even care. Eat peoples food and then pretend to help keep look out for the one doing it
mean.gif
Contribute to my thread or ****
Lol alpha male? You digging around for food like a rat. You da real alpha rat OP
Lmao legit lol'd
Alpha rat 
roll.gif

OP must not know about #NTDetectives...
We need detectives to expose this scum bag.  

You guys should b happy....u should b happy I just put u on to this...to the chase .... Everyday I look forward to lunch...not for the break....but to eat craigs girls fried chicken from the night before ...or Michelle's fettuccine Alfredo ...I ask that u try it....I ask that u join me in the hunt...join me in the thrill....I declare today April 1,2015 the birth of the family of scum where we can rejoice with honor and respect at our scumbag activities because life isn't fair and we are ok with that ...join me Bros...,feel this energy #teamntscum
This has to be April fools thread now. Has to be.

No one is this scummy.

This reminds me of an article I read a little while back where someone booby-trapped their food at work.  Not sure if this is the one but it's pretty similar:
I’m a bit of a chilli head. Love my hot sauces. I also love to cook. I also cook my wife a delicious lunch each day, She kept complaining that someone was stealing her lunch every couple of days out of the fridge at work. So I made her some buffalo wings for lunch to put in the fridge. They are really popular with her colleagues, but I spiced them up just a little with some Blair’s 4am Reserve. (I note you are meant to dilute it with 1 drop per 5 litres of liquid.)

So I added a couple of drops of Blairs 4am Reserve per wing with nice dusting of Ghost chilli powder for good measure. I did eat a couple to make sure it didn’t kill anybody, they were real hot. Even cream doesn’t cut the heat: and Ghost chillies keep getting hotter for about 5 minutes.

Needless to say just before lunch, there was a shrill from the kitchen, a young male colleague decided to help himself the my wife’s lunch which was clearly marked with her name. He ran to the toilet and vomited over and over. Apparently the moans sounded like he was dying. My wife just sat there innocently pretending nothing was wrong. Needless to say she has not lost a single lunch since.
http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/0...venge-on-a-coworker-stealing-his-wifes-lunch/

Oh my game, op came through with da Lulz, good look fam, this thread is too funny, too many quote tables all over, yall da real mvp

You whack OP.

Last week i had some digiorno pizza in the fridge that got stolen. Worse part was that one of the slices was half eaten 
sick.gif

i aint gon lie though i did something similar to this... this girl that i didnt like because she snitched on me so i got in trouble i would always eat her snacks in her desk... she always brought candy, chips or crackers and i was like im a go eat it when she leaves... but of course the good guy in me would share with my coworkers... then she would complain to my boss that the maintenance guy would eat her food :lol:

Last edited:
i aint gon lie though i did something similar to this... this girl that i didnt like because she snitched on me so i got in trouble i would always eat her snacks in her desk... she always brought candy, chips or crackers and i was like im a go eat it when she leaves... but of course the good guy in me would share with my coworkers... then she would complain to my boss that the maintenance guy would eat her food :lol:
happy to have u bro....welcome #teamntscum

To keep this thread going ..
I go to blink twice a week for the free weights...I've been using a different email address to get free trial every time I go...ive been to almost every blink in the city

You go to the break room and eat they lunch too ol bum *** ************ ***** ******

Back
Top Bottom